Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.96 (40%)|
- 10 Year Battery, 100M Water Resistant, LED Light with Afterglow, Dual Time, Muli-function Alarm with Snooze
- 1/100 second digital stopwatch, Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats, Battery CR2025, Approx. battery life: 10 years
- Module 3092/3240
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100M Water Resistance and 10-Year Battery life makes this watch the perfect choice for those looking for top cost performance in a timepiece.
The Casio Men's Classic Digital Sport Watch features an intuitive design that makes it easy-to-use for on-the-go athletes. The timepiece is constructed with a durable resin case, a stationary black resin bezel, and a black resin band with an adjustable buckle clasp. A durable mineral window shields the square digital-gray dial face, which features a digital time display along with the day, date, and month. The watch also includes light, mode, and adjust buttons that allow you to personalize your watch display to suit your workout. The digital-quartz-powered timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AWZDA4
- Item model number: W800H-1AV
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Stop watch, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||1.12 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 5/16/17: watch appears to have gained almost half a second after 10 days. I also noticed the stopwatch keeps hundredths of a second even past the hour mark. On some others like the gshock dw5600e once you get to an hour the hundredths of a second change to seconds. All 3 w800h watches arrived with 2010 as the year. I do wonder if they were made in 2010, thus shortening the battery life expectation to more like 3-6 years (no backlight or alarm use in the box) or if I am just being pessimistic. Only time will tell. If it lasts a year as a beater watch and only gains 1.5 seconds per month as it is on pace to do, it will still be worth the price tag.