Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 169 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 199 reviews
on March 14, 2017
I bought this watch about a year ago, maybe longer. I only use it when I work around our farmlette and that's every other day of fairly rugged work. It's held up great! There a few scuffs and scratches but it's still water resistant and keeps perfect time. Great price, great watch.
on August 28, 2016
I loved this inexpensive watch for the 8 months that it worked. I wore it while swimming, bike riding, working out. But a week ago it took on water while swimming, and the display got all garbled. After pushing the LIGHT button, it started working again for a day, but then garbled again. While pushing more buttons, one of the watch band holder arms snapped off. This really is a piece of junk. Now I don't think I can get it replaced under warranty because the arm snapped off.
on November 2, 2016
A no frills quality watch for work, reasonably priced. I've worn this exact watch for years and have looked at others when I need a new one, but always purchase another one just like it. I'm very product loyal if the product is a good one.
on September 23, 2016
I have been using this model of watch for many years. It keeps great time, but I mainly use it as a convenient alarm when I need to move the water sprinkler, check the smoker, or remind myself about a scheduled time to change activities. Super easy to set and take on and off. I always scratch up the face or break a band well before the watch gives up.
on May 20, 2014
I didn't buy this at amazon but from a Casio outlet for 15$ about 10 years back. Strap cracked in a couple of years and I replaced it with ones you can find at walmart. Great watch. I've tried, tested, scratched, dropped and used it for 10 years. I will not give this watch away ever just because it is nostalgic for me as well as a work horse. Needs battery replacement now since the illuminator blue light has turned dull. I think I've done it once before but that's it.
on July 21, 2015
This is a good watch at under $15 price point. Its simple rugged design is easy to ready, and easy to operate. This is a mid size watch. Not large and bulky like gshock, but its not petite looking either. The casing does kinda look and feel plasticy, but I dont mind and dont question its durability. I like it for daily use.
Has modes - Time 12/24 hour, Alarm, and stop watch. (does not have dual time, which I dont care for anyways because I not a frequent traveler).
Main display shows - Time, day, date, alarm indicator, PM indicator, 24 hour mode indicator, and stop watch split time indicator.
The light has a cool blue glow that lights up the whole screen evenly.
on May 10, 2017
My husband loves this watch, he has been wearing this particular watch for over 20 yrs, I pray it never goes out of production! Was so grateful to find on Amazon!!
on April 22, 2017
This is the 3rd exact same watch they work great but the band breaks every 5 years I could fix the band but the watch is so cheap I just buy a new one love this watch much lighter than g shock it is a running watch
on July 20, 2016
Greatest watch for the price. This is my third one, they last for years and are accurate. First thing to go is the band. Instead of a new band, just replace the watch.
on July 17, 2016
Still keeping time. Easy to use stop watch to.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.