|Price:||$36.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.86 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Tough solar powered; LED light; World time
- 1/100th second stopwatch with 120 lap memory
- Countdown timer; 12/24 hour formats
- 5 alarms
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003URSGZG
- Item model number: WS200H-1AVCF
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Stop watch, Water Resistant, World time|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
My thinking is that since the analog watch uses a lot more energy than a digital watch, getting it will last a lot longer.
I love this everything about this watch except for the face. It scratches to easy, but for the price of under $30, can't beat it. My Citizen watch was about $300.
I wear it while running and rowing. Even at night it is really easy to operate.
* Durable. I've had it for a few years now and it's still in great shape. Some other watches have plastic that can stretch and pieces that can fall out.
* Easy to read
* Multiple alarms
* Battery charges quickly and lasts for ages
* Starting and resetting the chronograph is fast. I had a Timex where you had to press a button twice to start the chronograph, then hold a button for several seconds to reset it. On this watch, starting and resetting only take one press each.
* There are lots of menus. Personally, I never use the chronograph recall or world time screen, so it would be nice to have an option to disable them.
* The countdown timer can only be set in increments of five seconds. Also, it only goes up to 99 minutes and 55 seconds. These seem like pointless limitations.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
takes about 5 or 6 hours in the sun to get a full charge , but once its charged you can go 24 hrs in the dark and it still has a full charge , face has all the information you need... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Anita L. Moran
I wear this watch every day, work with it and has kept good time.Published 3 months ago by saverio a. cortese
Nice multipurpose (formal, casual, or exercise) watch. Only had it a couple of weeks, but my experience with Casio solar watches in general has shown them to be quite durable and... Read morePublished 3 months ago by KD
Had it for almost a year couple a dings and scratches occasionally drop it and still tough as a tank. And the solar charger a plus too.Published 4 months ago by Shermaen Schilling
Had my Casio Solar for 4 years. The only problem is the watch band tore at the clasp hole within the first year. Replaced with more solid and thicker band. Read morePublished 6 months ago by orly
I've had this for almost a year now. It keeps time accurately, and charges easily. I wear it to work, on backcountry camping trips, on the lake, etc. It has held up great. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Doc B