Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Water Bottle with Carabineer Clip
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on March 1, 2010
This item is cool looking, works great, seems well made (not junky). I got it for free with the purchase of a Casio watch, so for free it is really nice.
on March 14, 2010
Not much to say, I only got it because it came free with the CASIO watch I purchased. The bottle itself was smaller than I expected...
on February 20, 2010
I purchased a CASIO watch and got it as a free gift from Amazon/CASIO. No leaks, looks nice and for free! What else could you ask for? Is it worth $25? Hmmm certainly not, but under the circumstances I got it... it's perfect!
on October 30, 2012
I got this for free with the purchase of a G-SHOCK and gave it to my friend since he needed a water bottle. He hasn't complained so I'm assuming he likes it. It's not very big but gets the job done.
on March 21, 2013
This water bottle came free as part of a package deal at Amazon. It is high quality, lightweight, and gets the job done well!

No complaints at all!

Soar
on November 16, 2012
perfect size for daily use. carbineer clip very helpful. easy no/off, when attaching to my day/back pack. probably make a great stocking stuffer, for christmas.
on November 28, 2012
Well..
It comes with Casio watch. I didn't expect it to be a perfect bottle...
It's aluminium,not stainless steel.
And it's small ...
on November 8, 2012
Got it free when I bought a $20 Casio watch during a promotional sale. Nice to have to keep yourself hydrated during the day with cold water.
on January 1, 2013
This was included as a freebie with a watch purchase... so ofcourse I love it... hard to beat a decent water bottle at such a great price.
on February 28, 2013
It made my water taste metallicy if left in the bottle for more than a couple of hours. I tasted it one time and threw it out....yuck.