Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 278 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 295 reviews
on September 2, 2015
I absolutely love this watch!! It's gorgeous. Easy to read and set. This watch matches my outfits really well from scrubs, casual, gym, pretty much everything. I was a little afraid about the white watch getting dirty but I wear it to school, work, gym, fishing, hunting, around the house cleaning, etc.. And it hasn't gotten dirty at all. I do clean it at least once a week to get the sweat that may have built up off and the cleaning process is pretty easy and cleans very well....looks like it's brand new! I'm very satisfied with it and it fits my lifestyle very well! I love it! Can't wait to buy more g shock or baby g watches!
review image review image
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2015
Just got this watch and immediately loved it! Easy to set up and looks great. This is an upgrade from a previous baby-g. I do not find it difficult to tell the time. Perfect size. I'm 5,1 105lbs and I love the way it looks on. Using my smaller watch in the picture for reference.
review image
on January 21, 2017
Is it pretty? Absolutely. Is it functional for me as a nurse? No. The biggest reason I say that is when I work night shift or am in a patient's room and the lights are low the light function on the watch is useless. It is NOT A backlight. Instead, it's a light on the bottom that when illuminated blocks the time almost completely. In addition, the seconds display is very small and also obscured by the light. Overall, the watch is more focused on aesthetic than function. The digital display all together is very small. I was pretty disappointed bc it's a beautiful watch and I wanted one for work and activity, but sadly this isn't the one.
on January 26, 2015
I love my baby G watch! The only draw back I have found is that after less than 2 weeks of wear the case has several areas where the paint is coming off around the face. This aspect is quite a bummer. As sporty as these watches are, they should not have paint chipping off this soon. My husband has a G Shock that is at least 4 years old and has not shown signs of wear at all.
on June 9, 2017
I have multiple Casio watches (they all still work) and won't buy anything else. I put them through a lot and they get a fair amount of hits (Mountaineering, hiking, rock climbing, traveling with heavy luggage hauls, etc.) I get compliments on the style and I'm happy with the robustness and longevity. On this model, the hands can sometimes be hard to see at a brief glance, but the dual digital and analog features are helpful so you can tell time either way. Other watch colors will provide options for the indicator hands if that's an issue for you.
Another design plus is that the adjust buttons are easily manipulated (I also easily did it with gloves on) but will not reset automatically if you bump the watch sideways. My only dislike is that the word "Baby" shows prominently, there's no need for that on anyone's watch.
on March 14, 2015
I bought this watch and im so excited! I havent taken it off since I got it! Shipping was very fast! I really love and it's amazing for the price!
review image
on January 6, 2017
I absolutely love this watch, but I have to say I can't always see what time it is. The reviews are right when it says that it is hard to see. I never know if the lighting will be right for me to be able to read it until I check the time. I wish they would enhance it somehow to make it easier to read. The light in it doesn't even help. It just isn't the best watch for knowing what the time is at all times. That being said, I still love it because of the colors.
on December 27, 2015
I bought this watch model for my daughter (14th) Birthday and she absolutely Loves it and it matched her Rose gold/white iPhone 6+ that I also bought her. Just as I planned it. Who said this Daddy ain't color coordinated?
on June 13, 2017
This is a very nice watch but it is more decorative than functional. The numbers on the digital face are very small. I don't like that the light is not a backlight. When the light is on, you actually cannot see the time very well. In terms of sizing, I have a larger wrist so it did fit smaller than some other baby G watches I have purchased. The resin band is not very flexible and can be a little uncomfortable when doing activities but I haven't noticed any staining or scratches.
on May 31, 2017
It's a very nice looking watch, but the numbers are hard to read especially in the dark and the light doesn't work that well. I bought this as a gift and felt very disappointed as the person who received it felt it's only good for looking...