Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's BA-111-1ACR Baby-G Analog-Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on September 24, 2014
This watch could be so much better if the backlight was better. You cannot see the hands of the watch or anything digital on the watch screen because it is too black. Granted, it looks very good at first glance, but when you're trying to figure out what time it is, it sucks, and yes, even in the bright ass daylight.
on May 13, 2016
LOVED the colors except it is very hard to read. The numbers are very dim and do not show up very well. The light doesn't help it either. After a few days of wearing it it was easier to see the hands but in the sun they don't stand out as well as in the picture. Sent it back because it took to long to read it.
review image review image
on June 27, 2014
I was very disappointed when you use the light you cannot see the digital display. I thought the pink number points would have an afterglow so you could see at night but it doesnt. This watch is pretty much worthless to me other than it looks really cool but it's in my drawer where all my other watches I don't wear live.
on December 23, 2015
First off, she's a clutz so the shock resistance alone is worth the price. She's been complimented daily. I've had my G-shock for 3 years now and it's been absolutely perfect for my lifestyle. The size is spot on for her, and she's in love with the design and colors. It takes a bit to figure out as far as setting alarms, changing times, etc... but if you've owned any sort of sports watch it's nothing really new. We'll put it to the ultimate test when it gets warm enough to go cliff jumping and kayaking and whatnot, but so far she couldn't ask for much more in a watch. If it's anything like my version, she'll never take it off.

Her only complaint so far is the same exact one I have with mine: the light is great for the analog function, but pretty much useless for the digital aspects. Not sure why there isn't a back glow for these things....
on May 17, 2016
This watch looks great but is really hard to read. There are three bars running at 300, 730, and 1030 that are fixed and so it's confusing if you look quickly as to whether these are the watch hands or not. As for the digital time, it's down there on the bottom at 600, often obscured under the analog hands. I would not recommend unless you just want something for the aesthetics - if so, then I recommend!
on April 28, 2014
This watch looks even better in person! The hot pink gives it such a splash of color! I have small wrists and it fits great. I received it quickly as well. Was easy to set the time. I love this watch!!
on April 28, 2014
This is my first Baby-G watch and I really like it. I love the combination of the colors on this watch. It looks cool and girly at the same time. It has a little Tom boy style in it which is what I like about it when I want to dress casual. With the watch, a white T-shirt, a pair of bf jeans and a pair of Vans sneakers you are ready to go.
All the features are as described.

There is one thing I'm not impressed is the LED backlight. It's not very bright and not what I expected.

Overall, it's a nice watch. I would recommend this watch to girls who like casual style.
on May 14, 2016
I bought this for a friend of mine and she has small wrist. This is very stylish and perfect fit or a women! 2 thumbs up for this little beauty. Side note... I own several G-shocks and besides changing the battery every year or so it is hands down one of the toughest watches out there!
on July 18, 2015
This watch is cool, not much different than the other G-Shock watches I own. Only thing about this watch is I have to get used to the smaller size, they weren't lying when they say Baby-G (small). This watch for the price could have a better light, the orange light looks cheap and you have to keep pressing the light button, it won't stay on for long. Overall this is mainly a work watch. Do I recommend it, yes.
on July 31, 2015
Unless you have great eyesight, this watch makes it hard to see the time, if you're looking to see the numbers they are miniature at the bottom of the face and the hands of the watch make it hard against the same colors to tell time, so...if you have the time to search/look for the time in this watch, this is the one for you. Cute watch to look at though just not to tell time with.