Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 15, 2015
I love baby-g watches and have bought several but this one is so dark it's nearly impossible to see the numbers. The other small "display" dots at the top are useless and also impossible to read without extra effort. It was almost legible in full sunlight but in the dark the light up button is worthless. Love the color but why they put dark on dark display is beyond me. I'm returning this and getting a different style.
on November 30, 2013
I love Baby G watches in general. This is probably the 8th one I've owned, and I have no complaints about quality on any of my previous watches. I didn't feel like spending $80, so the sale price on this watch made choosing it an easy decision. I like the blue color. It's a shiny royal blue that's a bit see through. The gold on the face is more prominent than I thought from the picture. At first I didn't like the gold color, but I've gotten used to it. Like another reviewer, I took the bumper off, because it looks a little fancier that way. It was very easy to take off. I love that I can wear the watch all the time without taking it off. It's completely waterproof. I also like the way the light is easily accessible. I don't find the black screen hard to read, but I do have good eyesight. It's bigger than some of the other Baby G watches, but fits my wrist well. My roommate has smaller wrists, and it fits her fine too. Overall a great watch that I should have for many years.
on October 24, 2014
With darker back ground seeing time is not as easier as with lighter ones, but that is a small problem. The band is softer and easier to wear all day and night. A great women's Casio, thank you.
on August 13, 2013
The watch is a cool cobalt blue color, lightweight, with lots of features. It took a little getting used to seeing gold numbers on a black background. Doesn't stand out as much as you'd think. I ended up taking off the face guard so I can see the time better, and I like the look of it better like that. Happy that I got the BabyG and can wear all of the time, in water too.
on September 17, 2013
I am very active and this watch holds up to the challenge. You don't have to worry if without thinking you jump into a pool or the lake. It is waterproof for 100 meters. I love all the features and the multiple alarms. The settings are easy to use a and the watch is very accurate. Plus it's a great looking watch!
on November 1, 2013
Love it! The color is beautiful! The display can be dark at times, but I live all the alarms and timers. I wear it to work without worrying about it getting broken because it's tough.
on May 12, 2015
Awesome. Almost the same functions as the regular g-shock. For my son and he loves it as well. Color combination is great and it is a very sturdy, reliable watch. With the great indiglo time feature im happy with it.
on December 29, 2014
can't read the display, need to return it
on November 12, 2014
The watch itself is great. The only complaint I have is the face is too dark and it displays the time very dark. Granted there's a light and you can always push it to make the time brighter. You just shouldn't have to do that on the daytime.
on July 17, 2014
My wife loves her Baby-G and it's got style and strength. We like that you don't see this color combination everywhere you turn. Casio quality is obvious and shipping was fast.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.