Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 15, 2015
I love baby-g watches and have bought several but this one is so dark it's nearly impossible to see the numbers. The other small "display" dots at the top are useless and also impossible to read without extra effort. It was almost legible in full sunlight but in the dark the light up button is worthless. Love the color but why they put dark on dark display is beyond me. I'm returning this and getting a different style.
on November 30, 2013
I love Baby G watches in general. This is probably the 8th one I've owned, and I have no complaints about quality on any of my previous watches. I didn't feel like spending $80, so the sale price on this watch made choosing it an easy decision. I like the blue color. It's a shiny royal blue that's a bit see through. The gold on the face is more prominent than I thought from the picture. At first I didn't like the gold color, but I've gotten used to it. Like another reviewer, I took the bumper off, because it looks a little fancier that way. It was very easy to take off. I love that I can wear the watch all the time without taking it off. It's completely waterproof. I also like the way the light is easily accessible. I don't find the black screen hard to read, but I do have good eyesight. It's bigger than some of the other Baby G watches, but fits my wrist well. My roommate has smaller wrists, and it fits her fine too. Overall a great watch that I should have for many years.
on August 13, 2013
The watch is a cool cobalt blue color, lightweight, with lots of features. It took a little getting used to seeing gold numbers on a black background. Doesn't stand out as much as you'd think. I ended up taking off the face guard so I can see the time better, and I like the look of it better like that. Happy that I got the BabyG and can wear all of the time, in water too.
on September 17, 2013
I am very active and this watch holds up to the challenge. You don't have to worry if without thinking you jump into a pool or the lake. It is waterproof for 100 meters. I love all the features and the multiple alarms. The settings are easy to use a and the watch is very accurate. Plus it's a great looking watch!
on May 12, 2015
Awesome. Almost the same functions as the regular g-shock. For my son and he loves it as well. Color combination is great and it is a very sturdy, reliable watch. With the great indiglo time feature im happy with it.
on November 12, 2014
The watch itself is great. The only complaint I have is the face is too dark and it displays the time very dark. Granted there's a light and you can always push it to make the time brighter. You just shouldn't have to do that on the daytime.
on July 27, 2014
Awesome watch my wife loved it!!!
on February 28, 2015
Casio generally makes quality watches at a reasonable price (which we would rate 5 stars), but on this particular model the numbers on the dial are very difficult to read. My wife is returning it.
on October 24, 2014
With darker back ground seeing time is not as easier as with lighter ones, but that is a small problem. The band is softer and easier to wear all day and night. A great women's Casio, thank you.
on July 18, 2014
I love this watch! I always buy baby-G ...The color is such a radiant blue! I ❤️ the light button with the G on it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.