Casio Women's BG1006SA-1C Baby-G Shock Resistant Black and Yellow Multi-Function Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Baby-G shock resistant black resin strap and yellow dial frame
- EL Backlight; World time (29 time zone and 48 cities); Countdown timer
- 4 daily alarms; 1 snooze alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch; 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The gloss black and white tones of these models are highlighted by colorful accents and reverse LCDs. Their textured dials provide plenty of visual impact, while their wire protector design and shock resistance structure make them suitable for just about any activity. Black resin band digital watch with with gold face.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.8 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0058W91QO
- Item model number: BG1006SA-1C
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||39.6 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||11.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very light and comfortable.
I wear it at work because it almost looks dressy due to the golden color inside (not yellow like it says).
It loses a star for me only because the reverse screen (back background and yellow markings) makes it difficult for a middle aged person to see well the time (young people or not needing glasses should have not issue).
With that said I have to say this watch is very nice.
The Strap is a bit smaller than the average Baby-G watch, but it still fits nicely. The strap has a shine paint on it.
Besides this I wear this watch on special occasions and it looks beautiful. Would buy it again if needed.