|Price:||$68.90 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.10 (23%)|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Glittering digital watch featuring multiple functions such as shock resistance, EL backlight, tele-memo (25 records), world time (29 time zones/30 cities), day counter, five daily alarms, 1/100th-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour format, and mute function
- 42-mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
200M water resistant. EL backlight with afterglow. 25 page data bank with memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits). World time with 29 time zones, 30 cities, city code display, and daylight saving on and off. Day counter automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date. Daily alarm. 1/100 second stopwatch with measuring modes of elapsed time, split time, and 1st-2nd place times. Hourly time signal. Pre-programmed auto calendar. 12/24 hour formats. Battery CR1616. Approximate battery life of 2 years. Module
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.2 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008XDC1NU
- Item model number: BG169G-4
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Shock resistant, World time, Light|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***Dec 2017 UPDATE***
LOVE this watch! I wore it all Summer, including while swimming. I had no issues with it at all. The only problem I had was when it was time to "Fall Behind" for Daylight Saving Time. I misplaced the instructions and couldn't remember how to adjust the time. That, of course, was my problem...had nothing to do with the watch at all. Once I found the instructions, it was super simple to change the time. I changed my review to 5 stars. Go get you one!
The directions are confusing. The watch was set to Tokyo time when I received it. Took me 15 minutes to change the time and set three alarms. What drove me to buy this watch was the shock and water proof qualities, and the 5 daily alarms. I wanted multiple alarms to use at work (breaks, lunch). Also I have used this watch to wash my car, swim in a pool, swim in a pond, take a shower, do dishes. It's definitely water proof. And as for the shock resistance, upon opening it and taking it to my bedroom I dropped it down the stairs! It was fine. I am also getting used to having a watch on my wrist so I often bang it into doors and door ways, among other things. The hard rubber material of the band and the face of the watch get scuffed sometimes but it comes out with some soap and water, or just water sometimes.
I recommend. Can't go wrong with a G-Shock watch!
And when you press the light button a little animal appears on the top of the screen for a few seconds: fish, dolphin, cat, or dog! A cute extra touch. It is a women's watch, after all!