Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on November 21, 2013
I'm super Happy with my new watch!!!! The shipping time was just right, and it is exactly as in the picture. It came in it's original box, very well packed. It's gorgeous, and the white combination with the pink champagne, gives it that stylish metallic modern look. I can wear it with absolutely everything, and I know that having a Baby-G will be resistant towards everything. The little bumps and hits here and there are nothing to this watch. I highly recommend this watch to anyone who's looking for style and everyday resistance. Very HAPPY!!!!
on November 30, 2013
I think this watch is so kute!! I don't have any problems with it getting dirty! It does have military time!
on May 12, 2014
My wife was so stoked when I bought this for her birthday. She wears it with everything, even while playing softball, and working out. She hasn't complained, but I've noticed that the watch paint is chipping off around the face and belt, hence the 3 stars. I expected better quality from Casio as I too own a G-shock.
on May 9, 2014
White gets a little dirty. Wish I had gotten the champagne one instead. Has lots of great features but I don't use them. Numbers a little small for aging eyes. Light not very bright either.
on July 13, 2014
I have small wrists ( I'm 5'3"), after looking at the entire baby g collection I finally decided on this one. It's perfect and I chose it over the others because the data it displayed on the main screen was the most meaningful to me( I don't need to know the tide and I like that it has the day of the week prominently displayed).
on May 17, 2014
Got this after trying another one as a gift for my wife. She couldn't see the numbers on the first one and neither could I actually.
This one is just right. Great looking and of course, it's a G-Shock. Not much more to say.
on October 8, 2013
Great watch. I like all the functions. I got this watch as a nursing student and was going to get a simple analog one but I'm glad I got this one.
on April 19, 2015
Looks great. I've had several compliments on it and the rose gold looks really nice. The face of the watch is protected by the raised bars on front. I do have a little trouble finding the light on the watch, but I think that is because I am used to the Timex Ironman watches.
on April 29, 2015
purchased for my wife. giving it 3 stars for now as my wifes previous white baby-g turned brown within a few months of daily wear so time will tell if this does the same. also wish the rubber protective bars could be removed.
on September 6, 2013
Love my new watch! Looks great and I get a lot of compliments on it. I just basically use it for work but I am still figuring out all the cool features.