Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on June 15, 2011
I got this watch because many people I work with (EMT's, Police, Fire) have this brand. I got the color because it was bright and matched my uniform. When I got it I was thrilled! It was brightly colored, held up during 911 calls, I can wear it in the water and not worry about damage, and I loved the little animals that popped up when you hit the light button! But after 6 months the color turned from bright aqua blue to an ugly brownish color. The watch itself was great, I've bashed it on numerous occations and objects and not a stratch! But the disgusting moldy brown color gets worse over time. I would not buy this watch again.
on August 26, 2013
Like most G-Shock watches, this is a strong watch that fit my 10 year old god-daughter's wrist perfectly. Initially this was a beautiful watch with an ocean blue color. I had read some reviews that this watch does not maintain it's blue color for long (I was hoping that was a fluke and gambled on buying it)... and sure enough in almost exactly 8 MONTHS, this watch has started to get that dingy, ugly grayish color. Oh what a disappointment. While the watch part still works, I know most people will be buying this because of the color. My advice is... don't! 8 Months is way to short of a time for the discoloration. And when it turns grayish it really is an ugly, dirty looking watch. I do not recommend this watch for that reason.
on October 28, 2011
I love the look of this watch. I bought it for use on vacation. I needed a digital watch with a back-light and wanted one that was cute. This was definitely cute. When it arrived, I programmed the time, and all the other settings. When I pushed the "G" button (which is supposed to turn on the back-light) the light would not turn on, and a little animal (whale, dog, etc.) would appear in the area that normally shows the day of the week. (I see that happened to someone else too.)

I called Casio to see if I was pushing the wrong button. They walked me through a bunch of trouble-shooting and determined that my watch was defective. The person who helped me said that the back-light should DEFINITELY turn on, and the animal thing was a defect.

That is a pretty "funny" defect... and considering that other people's watches had the same defect, I question the authenticity of the watch. Either that, or one of their programmers decided to have a laugh. Anyway, I returned it immediately for a different style watch, that worked perfectly. If the back-light is not an issue for you, and you are not concerned if it's authentic or not, then go for it... but buyer beware! 2 stars for cuteness.
on January 17, 2016
I first bought this watch when I was eight years old. It's the first thing I bought with my own money. I wore it throughout the years and ended up misplacing it on a family trip. Years (and many watches that just didn't cut it) later, I've finally re-purchased it, and it's been the best desicion I've made in regards to watches.
It's waterproof, my favorite color, and the blue backlight really works wonders when trying to figure out what time it is when I go sky watching at night.
on July 3, 2010
I really love all the features of this watch. Setting the time did make me go to the manual, but after getting familiar with the button placements, I was good to go. It's gone in the swimming pool several times and been accidentally smacked against the wall on numerous occasions and is still going strong. It also has cute little animals that appear in the top window...kids love to watch it (and so do I). The only thing I don't like about this watch is that it is a very BIG watch and I have very tiny wrists.
on November 15, 2014
great product my daughter loves this watch its adorable beautiful color has lasted for quite a while. The color will tend to fade as other reviewers have stated this is been a year and a half at this point it still looks exactly as it was when we bought it so I don't know if maybe the clear lighter colors have that problem more so than this one but this one has had the staying power
on May 20, 2014
I love my watch. A stay at home mom of four boys-- ages 8,7,2 and 9 months. Dressing cute and doing my hair has taken a backseat to shorts, tennis shoes, ponytails, and functionality. I need a watch that can jump in the pool with me. That can be chewed on if I need a quick toy to occupy a baby. That can get wet in the kitchen sink. This watch is it!

It's durable and cute. I love the color. It's my fourth Baby G watch.
on June 2, 2010
Bought this for my wife who is a nursing student. She has nothing but praise of the Baby-G's useful features in her day to day activities, whether her clinical days or when working part time at the hospital.

This is her first Casio Baby-G, and she loves it. She says is has "everything" she needs. I grew up wearing the G-Shock model and have always enjoyed them. Casio knows what they are doing when it comes to making multi-purpose watches like this one.

While programming the watch is not difficult, the instructions were easy to follow. Glad I found this model and for such an awesome price!

Highly recommended!
on March 13, 2014
I am a Casio loyalist and this is my second Baby G. Only replacing the first one as the material strap was getting too dirty and the model was too old to get a new strap easily. Actually, living in the heat with a plastic strap has been fine - not sweaty and perfect if you are in the water a lot. I find the Baby G's very reliable and extremely useful with all the different functions and great value for money.
on November 22, 2013
It's funny that I gave this watch a one star meaning that I hate it, but how can I hate it if I never even received this watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.