Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's BG169R-4 Baby-G Pink Whale Digital Sport Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on March 5, 2014
I bought this about 2 and half years ago and loved it, but after a year it definitely discolors and gets a dirty film underneath the frame of the face. Tried q-tips, alcohol wipes, can't seem to get it clean. I still wear it, but I'm looking for a new one. Would probably buy the watch again in an opaque rather than translucent color.
on October 9, 2014
Woww It didn't turn yellow or brown like a lot of reviews mention. I'm all full of the giggles looking at this watch and thinking about how long I had this thing. Still bright. Still cute.. I normally wear luxury timepieces and I never thought these watches would be designed so intricately for a rubber gshock watch. I wear this more than my other watches because I'm not afraid of scratching it. I am still stoked and I bought this only with the intention of a cheap, tough beater watch with day/date. I never had a problem with any of the functions. It looks real nice on even though its plastic. Looks REALLY dope with my rave gear. Dope and cute. I recommend!
on January 18, 2012
This is your tipical great Casio watch but do not get it in a clear colored band. I bought three of these in different colored clear bands and within a couple of months all the bands turned yucky brown! Get a solid colored band. Do not buy the clear colored bands!!!!
on April 5, 2011
G shock watches are top of the line. They hold up to the wear and tear of daily life. They keep their good looks, and most importantly they keep time and alarms very well. My wife has at least 5 of these watches in various colors. Her favorite is the minute animations they have on them. It is a solid watch and holds up much better then the $15 wal-mart knockoffs.
on January 24, 2014
We were both concerned that it might be as big as my Mens G-Shock watch, but we were pleasantly surprised that it's sized appropriately for a woman's wrist. There are little digital pets that pop up on the screen occasionally that make us smile. My daughters both want one now. There is no timezone setting for Detroit, so we had to settle for New York (which happens to be in the same timezone as Detroit), but we were able to customize the display to show day "TUE" instead of timezone "NYC." Another perk is that you can set several alarms throughout the day. There's probably more alarms on here than you will ever need. My Mens G-Shock is solar... this Womens G-Shock does not appear to be solar, but I guess that's no biggie considering the Womens is significantly cheaper in price.
on August 20, 2016
This was a gift for my 7 yo. She loves it. It is a large watch but the band is adjustable and it fits her well. She loves the functions and the animations on the face. Her favorite color is pink so this is perfect!
on April 15, 2015
I bought this watch to use for more casual times, like when my dress watch does not make sense. i.e., going on vacation to the Caribbean, lazy days at the beach or a friend's pool, running errands on the weekends, etc.
I like the larger display and the pretty color. I found it easy to program. Looking forward to using it on an upcoming vacation.
on May 15, 2015
It is so good because It fits every size it fits my 9 and 5 year old girls
review image
on May 8, 2016
Got this watch late last year for My little Sister. She a fan of G-shock and she absolutley loved this one, fits her properly and i chose pink whick basically fits with anything. No problems this far, its perfect.
on December 13, 2012
Tough bought for niece and she loves it easy to use for the most part... Daily stuff a little confusing compared to other gshocks I have had. I'm sure it takes a little reading of manual to figure it out but like I said for daily use its easy and strong