Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on June 7, 2016
I love this watch; It is reliable, easy to use (after a glance through the manual or if you've already owned a Casio you'll already be familiar with the set up), durable, and versatile. Ive had it for about a month now and only taken it off a couple times. It goes everywhere with me: the gym, the shower, snorkeling in the ocean, washing dishes, everything. The transparent gray band doesn't clash with very many outfits. My wrist is tiny, I mean almost pathetically small for an adult but the watch face doesn't overpower it. The face is easy to read, I prefer the square style over a lot of the round and dial-like faces. It tells the hour, minute, second, month, year, day of the month and day of the week on the same screen. The stopwatch, countdown, and day counter features are great. I don't use the address book as it is a bit cumbersome and I usually have my phone with me at all times. Can you tell by this long review that I love the watch? It's practical and still cute. Gotten compliments from men and women alike.
review image review image review image review image
on February 29, 2016
I've always wonder why all the Baby G are designated as women's watch. In our case, this purchase was for my 8 year old son that he choose himself by browsing many BabyGs. Ever since it arrived, the watch has not come off his hand. He loves it.

As an added feature (unknown to us when we bought it) when pressing the night light button, an animal displays on the top window (dolphin, cat, dog, blowfish) and they are animated. So my son loves it even more.

The watch is pack with a lot of features: Alarm, 12/24 hour, Database for 25 entries (phone numbers), World Time with 32+ cities, count down of days to certain date, alarm, stop watch,timer.

Since the color is very neutral, it goes very well with boys. Highly recommended!
review image review image review image review image
on April 29, 2013
The watch is 39mm diameter, 13mm thick. I'm using it on a regular basis, for swimming & kite surfing (in salt water).

pros: it keeps a perfect time, and all the functions have been working well. (Very useful as a timer, and as an alarm, with 5 different settings.)

cons: Some hardware (maybe the bottom part of some small screws, or the pins) are rusting so bad, that one side & the top part of the watch are now brown from the rust sipping thru the clear grey plastic. Because the watch is grey, and it sort of blends in, it doesn't bother me much, but if it was another color model, I wouldn't be thrilled.

UPDATE: after 2 years, the alarm stopped working, and now after about 2 years & a half, my battery is finally dead. It's possible to change the battery yourself but I recommend you look at a youtube video to see how. The battery number is CR1616
I'm ptetty happy about the battery life, but when it comes to the look of the watch....not so nice anymore. Rust has made the whole watch look dark and dirty. When I compare it to a new one, mine looks pretty sad!

Hoping this helps.
review image
on July 23, 2013
OMG the manual that comes with it has such tiny font there is no way I could read it in order to set the watch. I googled the exact model # and the word Casio which brought up the manual and then I expanded it to 100%. Finally I got it set. It goes in the shower with me after working out and so far is still working after getting wet. Yay. TIP: When setting the watch be sure to get the city code on the last page of the manual and enter it when told to in the first part of the setting process. It will drive you crazy if you don't do that step. I haven't even tried to set the alarm or any other feature it offers. I was bummed by how hard it was to initially set. (And I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out.) Good Luck! Oh, one more thing...I can see the time and day of the week fine, but trying to see the date is another story. It is very small in my opinion.
UPDATE: When I take my contacts out, I can see the date just fine! So if you don't have any eye problems this will not be a concern.
on February 25, 2016
I'm used to watches that are not as big so it took some getting used to. I kept bouncing my new watch into walls etc but there isn't even a scratch on the face. I'm still getting used to the features on the phone but i love the world time feature as I currently live in two time zones so I can easily keep track of the time differences.

Can't really wear it out with a nice dress but it's great for all the activities i do. Vet student in training.
P.s. I love the animals that move across the screen when i turn on the light feature.

P.p.s. read the manual. It helps!
review image review image
on October 15, 2015
I used the same Casio Baby G watch for 4 years but had to get a new one when the face of it came apart. I was in love with that watch and basically never removed it from my wrist (shower, swimming, hiking, running, etc). I'm a nurse so it has seen some tough situations, if you get my drift. I also travel extensively and had gone diving with it on - no leaking or malfunction. They no longer make the same watch and my research was in favor of this model. I've had it for about 3 weeks and so far, it's everything I was expecting. The color is a bit plain, but I'm fine with that. The buttons are easy to use and I like that there are bumpers to protect the screen (sort of an issue with my last one). The backlight is extremely useful at night. Shipping was prompt from traveller watches.
on March 26, 2017
The battery died just a little over after a year from date of purchase. Had a jeweler replace the battery and the new one only lasted a few months. The jeweler agreed to replace the battery for free since it died so soon after being replaced but warned me it might be the watch and sure enough about a week later the watch died again.
on April 18, 2017
This watch is fantastic!! It has several features and was very easy to set up. The size is just right, not too big or bulky. The color (mine is the smoke grey) is great also. I have had no issues since I received it and I have worn it everyday so far!
on March 7, 2017
Bought this for my 10 year old son. Fits him perfectly and he loves it. Great product all in all.
on February 27, 2013
This watch was a Valentine's Day gift. She loved it! I purchased the light pink version from a retail store and it was just too juvenile looking. Plus the reviews say that the light pink color turns brown. So I took that one back and ordered this one ($20 cheaper) and am so glad I did. The watch looks shiny and somewhat classy for a sport watch. Very unique style. The polished metal ring inside the bezel is what gives it that finished look. I just wish it was solar atomic. Apparently only one watch on the planet is solar atomic for women. And its kind of ugly and hard to find. Come on, Casio!