Casio Women's BGA-117-1B1CR Baby-G Analog-Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA
- Shock Resistant, World time, 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W X 2
- Hourly time signal, Edit: Button operation tone on/off, alarm beeper pattern (3 patterns), 12/24-hour format, 00-second animation on/off
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099), Regular timekeeping, Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Casio
For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
These models accent basic black with splashes of neon pink, yellow, or blue, colors that are popular in today's street fashions. The matte finish of the bezel combines with the ion plating finish of some parts for plenty of elegance. The faces feature a trio of digital dials that show the day of the week, date, and current second count.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED light
- 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal Edit:
- Button operation tone on/off, alarm beeper pattern (3 patterns), 12/24-hour format, 00-second animation on/off
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Size of case: 44.2 X 39.8 X 12.9 mm
- Total weight: 37 g
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00J6AG39M
- Item model number: BGA-117-1B1CR
- Batteries: 2 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 24, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||44.2 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.9 millimeters|
|Band width||39.8 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Original G-Shock|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|