We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shock resistant; UV-led "neon illuminator" black light
- World time; 4 daily alarms + 1 snooze
- Stopwatch; countdown timer
- Full-auto calendar
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
G-SHOCK Women's BGA-131 Baby-G Watch. New!.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00GTLYEAQ
- Item model number: BGA-131-1B2CR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 2, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||43 millimeters|
|Calendar||Date and month|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
This is also very waterproof. I wash my hands a LOT and it has never developed internal condensation like other watches in the past.
I've had it almost a year now and it's still as good as new.
The last awesome thing about this watch is how many compliments I get on it! All the time!!
My only problem was changing the time when daylight savings time came along. It was confusing and I spent a good 20 minutes once trying to do that. Other than that, this watch is good. I even went swimming with my students and nothing happened to it.