We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA
- Shock resistant; UV-led "neon illuminator" black light
- World time; 4 daily alarms + 1 snooze
- Stopwatch; countdown timer
- Full-auto calendar
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Part Number BGA-131-7B3CR Item Shape Round Dial window material type Mineral Display Type Analog Clasp Buckle Case material Stainless steel Case diameter 43 millimeters Case Thickness 15 millimeters Band Material Resin Band length Women's Standard Band width 43 millimeters Band Color White Dial color White Bezel material Resin Bezel function Stationary Calendar Date and month Special features Shock resistant, Luminous, World time, Stop watch Item weight 16.01 Ounces Movement Quartz Water resistant depth 330 Feet
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00GNLP5Q4
- Item model number: BGA-131-7B3CR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||43 millimeters|
|Calendar||Date and month|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|