Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 254 reviews
on May 12, 2017
I've had a Baby G for the last 4 years. It recently broke. I thought i was ordering the same watch, but that isn't the case, even though they look similar. Mine had more silver and had links in the band which were a hard plastic. It was also a little dressier. This watch has a buckle type, rubbery band which looks cheap. I will probably return this, even though it is a fairly nice watch for the price. One positive: It was much easier to adjust and set the time than my previous watch.
on June 27, 2017
My first Casio watch but not my last. This iBaby G s an attractive functional watch. Petite enough for a woman's wrist and neutral colors, especially for summer. The only downsides are the light button (difficult to press in) and the face is kind of difficult to read because it's silver on white. But those are minor issues and I'm very happy with the watch. Seller was prompt and pricing very reasonable.
on March 13, 2016
Love, love, love this watch!!!! I gave a Casio g-Shock to my husband and he loves it. When it came time for a new watch for myself I thought about the Apple iWatch but I decided to go with the Casio baby-g instead. The baby-g is perfect and it fits all of my needs. Plus it is very durable. I don't have to worry about banging it on something when we are riding motorcycles or having fun on our boat. I am extremely satisfied and happy with my baby-g. And besides, when your 19 year old son looks at you and says, "Wow, mom! You have a g-shock! Great watch!" You know you made the right choice.
on March 13, 2016
Very classy look of a Stainless Steel yet comfortable daily wear, Shock Proof and water proof. Very hardy and long lasting watch. Supplier was prompt with the delivery and the prices beats all the web sites I have browsed from. Amazon has all the best supplier.
on June 7, 2017
This watch was too big and bulky for me. I wouldn't buy this if you have slender wrists. And I thought is was pretty cheap looking in person. Also, it seemed more complicated than I cared to try to figure out. I'm returning it.
on February 10, 2017
I only had the watch for a few months and the battery died. So, no big deal... I had it replaced and then the watch would NEVER set to the right time again!! So incredibly frustrating! I thought it was just me so I had a friend try and she COULD NOT get it to set to the correct time either! We tried everything and followed instructions and you tube videos to no avail. NOW, I must trash an $80.00 watch that I only wore approx 4 months!
on June 27, 2016
This is a nice watch but it DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND HAND, which is the whole reason I bought an analog watch (apparently most of not all of the G-Shock watches don't have this). It seems durable and unlike the colors, but I wish I had looked closer and realized this before I ordered it. I ended up keeping it and not returning it because I needed another watch anyway. I wouldn't buy it again because I need one with a second hand, but if I didn't need that I would probably like it a lot more.
on August 18, 2016
It's a nice size, not too big so still feminine . Easy to program if you read the manual. I wear my watches loose so the band is kind of small. Face is easy to read and when you've bn out in the sun it makes the hands glow when you first go inside, the hands don't always glow. The back light is bright to light up the hands but not quite bright enough to read the digital. Overall very happy with it.
on June 25, 2017
Nice little work watch for my wife. It has a digital seconds counter, fyi
on August 23, 2017
The digital led screen is so faint in color that is almost impossible to read.