Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Casio Women's BGA110-7B Baby-G Shock-Resistant White Sport Watch
Size: No Size|Color: White-silver|Change

on December 9, 2017
I wanted something a little fancier than the typical fitness watch and this hit the mark. I was worried the white would stain easily, but I wear it 24/7 (shower, gym, gardening, etc) and only the inside has yellowed a bit in 3 months. A little complicated to set up initially, but use the manual and you'll be fine.
on February 10, 2017
I only had the watch for a few months and the battery died. So, no big deal... I had it replaced and then the watch would NEVER set to the right time again!! So incredibly frustrating! I thought it was just me so I had a friend try and she COULD NOT get it to set to the correct time either! We tried everything and followed instructions and you tube videos to no avail. NOW, I must trash an $80.00 watch that I only wore approx 4 months!
on June 27, 2016
This is a nice watch but it DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND HAND, which is the whole reason I bought an analog watch (apparently most of not all of the G-Shock watches don't have this). It seems durable and unlike the colors, but I wish I had looked closer and realized this before I ordered it. I ended up keeping it and not returning it because I needed another watch anyway. I wouldn't buy it again because I need one with a second hand, but if I didn't need that I would probably like it a lot more.
on August 18, 2016
It's a nice size, not too big so still feminine . Easy to program if you read the manual. I wear my watches loose so the band is kind of small. Face is easy to read and when you've bn out in the sun it makes the hands glow when you first go inside, the hands don't always glow. The back light is bright to light up the hands but not quite bright enough to read the digital. Overall very happy with it.
on August 23, 2017
The digital led screen is so faint in color that is almost impossible to read.
on January 8, 2015
This is the second time I have purchased this watch. My first one is getting a bit beaten up after constant wear for a few years, so this was a replacement purchase. Have gotten platy of compliments on the watch. Nice chunky size, sporty look- particularly nice in the summer time. Good for sports activities as well as daily wear-to-work watch. Good value for money. On star is deducted because I usually have to consult the manual to change the time/date setting.
on January 2, 2017
Daughter In Law is an NP...needed watch for work. Great for someone that has to wash hands alot.
on December 8, 2014
GOT THE WATCH FOR MY SISTER, AND SHE LIKES IT. SHES PICKY ABOUT STUFF, BUT I REMEMBER HER SAYING SHE THOUGHT THESE WERE OK. I HAVE A MENS G-SHOCK AND REALLY LIKE IT. THIS IS ONE OF THE MORE BASIC PLAIN DIAL FACE AND DIGITAL. 10 YEAR EXTENDED SOLAR BATTERY. EVERYONE LIKED IT A LOT. IT LOOKS GOOD AND IT IS NOT AS LARGE AND CHUNKY AS THE MENS G-SHOCK. GOOD BUY AND GOOD DEAL. THESE WATCHES DO HOLD UP AND THEY ARE PRETTY NEAT.
on November 12, 2017
Excellent product
Love the way it looks on my wrist
on September 15, 2017
She loved it. Wears it often.