Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Casio Women's BGA110-7B Baby-G Shock-Resistant White Sport Watch
Size: No Size|Color: White-silver|Change

on November 13, 2015
Being a nurse, my hands are exposed to a number of chemicals and handwashings during the day. I wear my Baby-G everyday and it hasn't discolored AT ALL! The face is easy to read and offers all the information I use at a glance. I'm truly impressed by the quality of this watch and would recommend this product to anyone in the healthcare field!
on September 30, 2011
i've been using this watch for almost a month now and i have to say that i like it. this watch is a replacement for my old black baby-g which i used for about 5 years without a problem. the only reason why i replaced it is b/c the LED light stopped working a few months ago and i am one of those people who are anal about being able to see my watch in the dark.

this analog watch is very nice looking. the features are great and i've had a lot of compliments.

the reason why i didn't give it 5 stars is because:

1. the resin band gets dirty very easily. if you are like me and wear your watch all the time (eg. to sleep, in the shower, working out), then it's probably better to get another color. i find that i am constantly cleaning the band. the inside of the band (the part that touches my skin) is already a bit discolored...probably b/c i wear self tanning body lotion. i am going to try cleaning it with a little bleach and q-tip and see if that will whiten it up.

i actually looked online yesterday to see if it was possible to replace the orginal band with a stainless steel one. i contacted a company that sells replacement bands for casio and i'm still waiting for a response. if they have it, i will likely replace it.

2. this watch (like the original baby g that i had before) doesn't have the ability to do intervals in stopwatch/timer mode. so, if you are a runner and you like to do 10/1s, there's no beep that goes off at the 10 minute mark and the one minute mark. this is an important feature for long distance runners so if you need that, i say, go for timex or some other brand.

3. the LED button is really hard to find and press in the dark. the old baby G had that great BIG button right on the bottom of the face of the watch. there was never a problem finding it in the middle of the night. with this watch, you have to press the top right button. i find that i'm always fumbling to find it and even when i find it, i seem to have problems pressing it. luckily the hands on the watch also illuminate so you don't necessarily need to use that feature as much.

All in all, i would recommend this watch. it's reasonably priced, sturdy, fashionable yet functional. my old one lasted forever and the face always looked new even though it was 5 yrs old. i did replace the band about 2 years ago though b/c if you wear it all time time like i did, the resin will start to deteriorate and fall apart. I am positive the mechanics of this watch will be just as good, but i'm pretty sure the band itself will need replacing a lot sooner (b/c it's white and will look pretty ugly in the not so distant future) and the face won't stay as 'clean/new' as the black one did.

hope this helps in making your decision.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 20, 2017
Fantastic product for the price! Great packaging and high quality.
review image
on January 8, 2015
This is the second time I have purchased this watch. My first one is getting a bit beaten up after constant wear for a few years, so this was a replacement purchase. Have gotten platy of compliments on the watch. Nice chunky size, sporty look- particularly nice in the summer time. Good for sports activities as well as daily wear-to-work watch. Good value for money. On star is deducted because I usually have to consult the manual to change the time/date setting.
on November 4, 2013
I have always had G Shocks for work and know how tough and reliable they are. I decided to buy this Baby G for my wife so she can have an everyday watch she can wear and still look nice to be "stylish".

The first thing i noticed was how nice looking the watch was. The white color really stands out. I also liked the light inside the watch, it lit up the face in bight light and in the dark.

The only "con" i found was that the clear color, discolored after a couple years (UV DAMAGE?). It didnt affect the integrity of the watch and how it functioned. I would buy this watch again, only next time in a different color.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 23, 2017
My 10 year old daughter won't take it off! G-Shock is the coolest brand from ages 1-100!
on December 8, 2014
GOT THE WATCH FOR MY SISTER, AND SHE LIKES IT. SHES PICKY ABOUT STUFF, BUT I REMEMBER HER SAYING SHE THOUGHT THESE WERE OK. I HAVE A MENS G-SHOCK AND REALLY LIKE IT. THIS IS ONE OF THE MORE BASIC PLAIN DIAL FACE AND DIGITAL. 10 YEAR EXTENDED SOLAR BATTERY. EVERYONE LIKED IT A LOT. IT LOOKS GOOD AND IT IS NOT AS LARGE AND CHUNKY AS THE MENS G-SHOCK. GOOD BUY AND GOOD DEAL. THESE WATCHES DO HOLD UP AND THEY ARE PRETTY NEAT.
on June 27, 2016
This is a nice watch but it DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND HAND, which is the whole reason I bought an analog watch (apparently most of not all of the G-Shock watches don't have this). It seems durable and unlike the colors, but I wish I had looked closer and realized this before I ordered it. I ended up keeping it and not returning it because I needed another watch anyway. I wouldn't buy it again because I need one with a second hand, but if I didn't need that I would probably like it a lot more.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 16, 2017
Great lady sized watch. I appreciate the the along and digital setting.
on August 23, 2017
The digital led screen is so faint in color that is almost impossible to read.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.