Casio Women's BLX100-1B Baby-G Shock Resistant Glide Black and Blue Multi-Function Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Baby-G shock resistant black resin strap and blue dial frame
- EL Backlight; World time (29 time zone and 48 cities); Tide graph
- 2 multi-function alarms; 1 snooze alarm; Mute function
- 1/100 second stopwatch; 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
This fashionable new black and purple G-Lide from Baby-G features a shock resistant case, tide graph, 1/100 stopwatch and countdown timer. . . . . Shock resistant . . Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet) . . EL-backlight with afterglow . . Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time) . . World time (29 time zones, 48 cities) . . Two multi-function alarms and one snooze alarm . . Hourly time signal . . 1/100 second stopwatch . . Countdown timer . . Full auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099) . . 12/24 hour formats . . Button operation tone on/off . . Battery: CR1616 . . Approximate battery life is three years . . Module 3265 . . Case width 42.3mm (approximately 1 11/16) . . Case weight 41 grams . .
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B0058W92PE
- Item model number: BLX100-1B
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||22.4 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Light, Stop watch, Timer|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
looks just like the picture. as a female, it's big enough for my wrist but not too masculine, plus i love the purple accents. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Samantha Rose