Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 23, 2013
Not only is it beyond BEAUTIFUL with a shiny black band but ti does everything I want

The watch face is more a lite peachy/salmon colour and I prefer it. It is very stylish without looking too girly.
The face is nice and big and the band is wide and comfortable. I have a big wrist and it fits nicely on my arm.

Its trendy enough for the workplace, and for the socialite.

The time face is a little on the light side in high lighted areas but is still visible, but highly visible in natural light. The inluminate light is nice and soft and you can check the time while you in a movie without disturbing anyone.

The numbering is quite large which is great and the date is easily readable.

I admit I havent tried it underwater but I feel confident that it will perform perfectly.

Very impressed with this watch. This was definately a great buy and you cannot go wrong with a Baby-G!!!
on March 3, 2013
Got this as a gift - and she loves it! The pink is not over the top at all - a subtle pink that is stylish, not a garish hot pink. The watch and band a glossy black that give a nice contrast to the face and it is a perfect size for small to medium wrists on a woman. A good deal of functions, including tide indicator. G's are touch as nails, and this one allows is no exception. She did some moving at work, knocked the watch around a bit and not even a scratch or nick - and looking good on her wrist all the time. Highly recommended.
on December 18, 2016
Bought it as a gift for my fiancé, she loves it and wears it everyday. We work on boats so the tide graph is handy and the watch itself takes a lot of punishment.
on April 18, 2012
Have enjoyed wearing this watch on sailboat and other places where it might get wet. Attactive colors and have gotten lots of compliments. But the wrist band is small making it better for young adults or women with small wrist.
on April 26, 2015
The numbers are hard to see. The tide graph is really neat if you're by the sea, but it is difficult to set accurately.
on May 26, 2016
Love love this watch.
on March 30, 2013
I love watches. Sport watches, especially. This one is awesome. Has all the information I need, time/date/day/alarm, etc. The features are nice and the light doesn't bother your eyes in the middle of the night!
on August 16, 2013
I wish that the dial was big as the men's g shock. I really like this watch and it's very attractive. I would suggest ladies with small wrists to buy this watch.
on February 11, 2014
I am a Casio fan since I can remember. Really good quality. The price is affordable. I do recommend this item.
on December 27, 2012
I wear this watch every day for PE and love it. I would recommend it. I need tough watches for being outside daily. Two thumbs up.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.