Casio Women's BLX100-7 Baby-G Multi-Function Digital White Resin Sport Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA
- Baby-G shock resistant white resin case with a buckle closure
- Tide graph; World time (29 time zones and 48 cities); Multi alarms
- 1/100th second stopwatch; Countdown timer
- 12/24 hour format; Mute function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
White resin case with a white resin bracelet. Digital dial displaying: hours, minutes, seconds, date and day of the week. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Buckle clasp. Surf Concept water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004KQ6SYW
- Item model number: BLX100-7
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band width||22.4 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Light, Stop watch, Timer|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will give 3 stars to the watch, it is cheap made plastic, bulky, plain, the clock number is small, light, crowded.
If you do not know the feeling, you may go to the store to take a look, not worth the money you paid for.
The only issue is that after 3 months the color flakes on the dial.
I'm very disappointed by the poor quality of this G-Shock when you are considering the price, my daughter used to have a G-Shock for 4 years (she lost it) and the watch stayed the same during 4 years.