Casio Women's BLX100-7B Baby-G Shock Resistant Glide White Multi-Function Watch
- Baby-G shock resistant white resin strap and yellow dial frame
- EL Backlight; World time (29 time zone and 48 cities); Tide graph
- 2 multi-function alarms; 1 snooze alarm; Mute function
- 1/100 second stopwatch; 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
This charming Baby-G G-Lide showcases a timeless style with its white and gold-tone design. Perfect for any active woman, this Casio has a practical 200 meter water resistance, shock resistant case and tide graph. . . . . Shock resistant . . Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet) . . EL-backlight with afterglow . . Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time) . . World time (29 time zones, 48 cities) . . Two multi-function alarms and one snooze alarm . . Hourly time signal . . 1/100 second stopwatch . . Countdown timer . . Full auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099) . . 12/24 hour formats . . Button operation tone on/off . . Battery: CR1616 . . Approximate battery life is three years . . Module 3265 . . Case width 42.3mm (approximately 1 11/16) . . Case weight 41 grams . .
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B0058W92TU
- Item model number: BLX100-7B
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||22.4 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Light, Stop watch, World time|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
but I could wear it with everything and it was pretty comfortable. except for when it would get stuck on the very top of my wrists and it would make it hard to bend my wrist without it hurting.