Casio Women's BLX103-7 Baby-G White Resin G-Lide Digital Mirror Dial Sport Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tide graph; EL Backlight with Flash Alert; World time (29 time zones/48 cities)
- 2 Multi-function alarms and 1 snooze;1/100 the sec. stopwatch
- Countdown timer; 12/24 formats
- Mute function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
$BRAND introduced modern $USAGE frames to the world. The materials used are of the highest quality. The styles are sleek and streamline. lenses give clear vision and complete protection to the eyes by blocking harmful rays and extreme light brightness.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0097KANTM
- Item model number: BLX103-7
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band width||22.4 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Light, Timer, Stop watch|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I am so glad to have found this watch. I mostly use this watch for work. It is not too bulky. Love the functionality, style, and color. No problems so far. My only tiny complaint is that the watch band is gradually getting dirty/stained even with me cleaning it religiously.
waterproof, plastic bracelet, seems to be ok
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this watch! I can see the numbers clearly and it has awesome functions!Published 18 months ago by Mochi
My favorite watch for work. I work in medical and need a waterproof watch that can withstand all the harsh soaps and sanitizers. Easy to navigate the functions.Published 20 months ago by ASC.ALC.MOM
Super cute, comfy and durable. The perfect watch for work. I have had several Baby G watches and this one is one of my favorites.Published on April 2, 2014 by AMH
I like all of it! it is good quality as i expected, the watch is stylish, sportiv or even elegant.Published on February 18, 2014 by Elisabeth von Wahlde
It is a nice watch, the size is perfect for her, but the face is very dim and you need just the right light in order to read the time.Published on December 27, 2013 by KLC
Love, love, LOVE this watch. It is beautiful. Easy to use. I truly would reccommend this watch to everyone. Shipping was fast too.Published on November 20, 2013 by Cdck14