Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 17, 2013
I have a tiny wrist, so I was nervous about how large the face would be, but it's not too big. The time is easy to read, though the date is set up different from what I'm used to (year-month-day instead of month-day-year). I especially enjoy the small wheel that says if an alarm is set, daylight savings time is enabled, etc.. One thing I wasn't really expecting is that the band is as shiny as the face. I like it. I don't think the user manual was very well written, but it isn't too difficult to figure out. The ease of changing time zones is amazing. I enjoy that the zones are listed by city instead of those three letter codes. The stopwatch function has a few different options, so I don't have to fumble around with apps on my phone like I used to. I haven't beaten this watch up yet, but every other digital Casio watch I've had made it through all kinds of activities (hiking, being scraped on concrete, swimming in rivers, showering, military basic training, etc.), so I'm certain this watch will be no exception.
on April 23, 2016
Ah, Casio, you've never steered me wrong.

After having one of the smaller silver 80s-style Casios for a year or so, I was looking for something with a larger face and more substantial feel that looked utilitarian but not totally devoid of style. This watch was a perfect fit.

My wrists are extremely thin, exactly 5" around. On my arm, it looks large, but not overly so. It fits great right out of the box on the second-smallest rung, but the flap from the extra band was annoying me, so I snipped off about an inch of the band with a sharp pair of scissors. Worked like a charm, and now it looks way more sleek.

It also has a lot of neat features that I doubt anyone would get real use out of nowadays, such as the mini-phonebook, but it's cool to know they're there. The face is easy to read, and I love that it displays the date and the day of the week.
on January 3, 2018
Its nice but very small, it is definitely not 42.6 or close to. Looks more like a 36 so that was a disappointment. The entire watch especially the band is very shiny so if you're not into that this may not be the watch for you. Overall I would recommend it for petite person with very small hand.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 19, 2017
I LOVE this watch. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's super comfortable on my wrist. Can take a hit if smacks into anything without getting damaged. Essential for me as I teach swim lessons 20 hours a week. CANNOT be in the pool with out. I teach in a salt water pool and there is no visible damage to this watch in over 1.5 years.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 28, 2017
I love this watch! I got it about two weeks ago and I haven't taken it off once! I run and go to the gym everyday and shower with it with no issues. I swam with it today, and Still all good! I bought it for military time and love it. The little animations are cute too. It gives you the date, day of the week, daylight savings time and everything. And the backlight lights up the whole watch, so it's great in the dark
review image
on July 24, 2015
Recommended seller , shipping was estimated according to dates. My baby- g is beautiful, a perfect size for my hand.
review imagereview imagereview image
on July 14, 2010
This watch is awesome. Stylish, rugged and has all the necessary bells & whistles. Has world timer, 5 different alarm settings (do you really need to set 5 daily alarms?), countdown timer, stopwatch, and can store up to 25 phone numbers. I uploaded a correct photo of this model. See last pic with "notes" written below. The "Baby-G" logo is in white and not red as the other photos show. The stylish rod accents do not hinder the display. However, I had to wear reading glasses to read the tiny manual. The rods are encased in some type of rubber/resin material and are in place to prevent face from being damaged if you hit the watch against something. Pretty cool idea on Casio's part. The band is comfortable and I wear this watch outside when bicycling/tennis. The plastic band and watch case are made from shiny material which looks stylish. Great watch for the money. Matter of fact, now I want the Baby-G Ladies Reef watch.
review image
66 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 13, 2013
While setting the watch - with its dozens of features - is a challenge, once you figure it out, it's quite sturdy and comfortable. The alarm is not ear splitting; more "polite" than most similar watch alarms. I use the stopwatch feature a lot - and my only concern is that the buttons for starting and stopping the stopwatch function, are reversed from my old Timex Expedition that died on my wrist while playing in the North Carolina surf. I'm still learning how to use some of the more advanced features - but for daily wear, it's been a sturdy, dependable watch.
on November 13, 2015
This watch has been great! I bought it three years ago and have pretty much had it on since. I am a nurse and I'm active with swimming and running. I don't take this watch off when I shower or go to the pool. After three years the little band that holds the strap down has come off. I have continued to wear it though. I think I'll get another one in a different color just to spice things up! If you are looking for a durable watch that you won't have to worry about, look no further!
on August 27, 2012
I love G shock watches and was looking for a nice simple black one for everyday use and abuse since I am very active. I must say this is one of the best watches I have ever purchased. Very nice fit and very comfortable. The design is sleek & simple so if u are looking for something pretty, this is not for you. It matches with everything I wear and I can wear it to work or the gym. I also love the fact that it's very water resistant since I have a 12 ft in ground swimming pool. It's also sweat/scratch resistant. The functions are terrific even though I don't use all of it because I have an iPhone, but I do enjoy the fact that it has the date/day/time zone on it for when I am in a rush. And i love the light up function if I am somewhere dark and need to look at the time. Overall, I highly recommend this watch and the price is affordable unlike most of the others especially if you buy them at the mall. So far, no complaints yet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.