Truck Season Automotive Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 7, 2016
I bought this watch for my 11 year old daughter, who is an active swimmer and very active kid all around. After going through two copies of the Timex "Ironman" watch that both failed due to water exposure, I wasn't interested in wasting money on a Timex again. In comes Casio. Given the fact that she likes to beat her things up, I wanted a G-Shock for her. Knowing how big those watches are, I was thrilled to find a Baby-G model. This one has just the right level of flair for a girl, and it really is not overly big at all on her wrist. She is a tall for her age, thin girl, and it still looks good size-wise - that was my biggest fear. She has worn it to several long course practices, and no water infiltration yet, but that's my biggest concern. My hope is that Casio has the water resistant thing down better than Timex.
on April 23, 2016
Ah, Casio, you've never steered me wrong.

After having one of the smaller silver 80s-style Casios for a year or so, I was looking for something with a larger face and more substantial feel that looked utilitarian but not totally devoid of style. This watch was a perfect fit.

My wrists are extremely thin, exactly 5" around. On my arm, it looks large, but not overly so. It fits great right out of the box on the second-smallest rung, but the flap from the extra band was annoying me, so I snipped off about an inch of the band with a sharp pair of scissors. Worked like a charm, and now it looks way more sleek.

It also has a lot of neat features that I doubt anyone would get real use out of nowadays, such as the mini-phonebook, but it's cool to know they're there. The face is easy to read, and I love that it displays the date and the day of the week.
3 people found this helpful
on August 17, 2013
I have a tiny wrist, so I was nervous about how large the face would be, but it's not too big. The time is easy to read, though the date is set up different from what I'm used to (year-month-day instead of month-day-year). I especially enjoy the small wheel that says if an alarm is set, daylight savings time is enabled, etc.. One thing I wasn't really expecting is that the band is as shiny as the face. I like it. I don't think the user manual was very well written, but it isn't too difficult to figure out. The ease of changing time zones is amazing. I enjoy that the zones are listed by city instead of those three letter codes. The stopwatch function has a few different options, so I don't have to fumble around with apps on my phone like I used to. I haven't beaten this watch up yet, but every other digital Casio watch I've had made it through all kinds of activities (hiking, being scraped on concrete, swimming in rivers, showering, military basic training, etc.), so I'm certain this watch will be no exception.
9 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2017
I love this watch! I got it about two weeks ago and I haven't taken it off once! I run and go to the gym everyday and shower with it with no issues. I swam with it today, and Still all good! I bought it for military time and love it. The little animations are cute too. It gives you the date, day of the week, daylight savings time and everything. And the backlight lights up the whole watch, so it's great in the dark
review image
on December 18, 2017
Once you go Baby-G you can't go back.

As an engineer, I've only ever worn them because they could handle the tough job. Now that I've gotten a promotion to something more office based, I couldn't bring myself to wear the frou-frou MKs etc. I stuck to my Baby-G and I love them! ❤❤❤
on March 24, 2018
I love my Baby G! It is so fashionable & easy to work! I needed a sturdy black watch for military boot camp..but I’m a girl so I needed something that would still make me feel pretty & girly without drawing attention! Impossible? NOT WITH MY BABY G! She’s perfect!
on November 8, 2015
This watch is nice and small for a small female's wrist. It has just the right amount of bells and whistles (plenty of world time zone settings , complete date and day display, multiple alarm settings, stop watch, chronograph etc., etc.) for someone who travels a lot and needs multi time zone settings, and wants a durable watch face and wrist band. It would have been perfect if there had been less bulkiness-business around the display so that the display itself-actual digital clock info could have been a little larger.
on January 3, 2018
Its nice but very small, it is definitely not 42.6 or close to. Looks more like a 36 so that was a disappointment. The entire watch especially the band is very shiny so if you're not into that this may not be the watch for you. Overall I would recommend it for petite person with very small hand.
on August 12, 2015
She really likes it. I got my first kiss in a year! The same lady I reviewed the Oakleys for but we've been split up...
Anyway, she said it was slightly heavier than her el cheapo work watch but significantly better made. She likes the shiny black band and case. It was simple to set and we both thought the light animations were cute when you hit the light.
I decided on G Shock because many of my coworkers wear them and I'm aware of their reputation for reliability and durability. I was pleased they make a cuter feminine watch as opposed to the bulky masculine watches that are in style today.
Like I said, she thanked me and wore it all week!
on August 27, 2012
I love G shock watches and was looking for a nice simple black one for everyday use and abuse since I am very active. I must say this is one of the best watches I have ever purchased. Very nice fit and very comfortable. The design is sleek & simple so if u are looking for something pretty, this is not for you. It matches with everything I wear and I can wear it to work or the gym. I also love the fact that it's very water resistant since I have a 12 ft in ground swimming pool. It's also sweat/scratch resistant. The functions are terrific even though I don't use all of it because I have an iPhone, but I do enjoy the fact that it has the date/day/time zone on it for when I am in a rush. And i love the light up function if I am somewhere dark and need to look at the time. Overall, I highly recommend this watch and the price is affordable unlike most of the others especially if you buy them at the mall. So far, no complaints yet.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.