Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on August 17, 2013
I have a tiny wrist, so I was nervous about how large the face would be, but it's not too big. The time is easy to read, though the date is set up different from what I'm used to (year-month-day instead of month-day-year). I especially enjoy the small wheel that says if an alarm is set, daylight savings time is enabled, etc.. One thing I wasn't really expecting is that the band is as shiny as the face. I like it. I don't think the user manual was very well written, but it isn't too difficult to figure out. The ease of changing time zones is amazing. I enjoy that the zones are listed by city instead of those three letter codes. The stopwatch function has a few different options, so I don't have to fumble around with apps on my phone like I used to. I haven't beaten this watch up yet, but every other digital Casio watch I've had made it through all kinds of activities (hiking, being scraped on concrete, swimming in rivers, showering, military basic training, etc.), so I'm certain this watch will be no exception.
on August 17, 2016
Fun fact: It has a little pixel animation of an animal in the day-of-the-week spot at each 30-second mark! :)

On the more practical side, it's a comfortable band. I like that you can mute the non-alarm sounds, since my old watch made way too much unnecessary noise in my opinion. I like that the date is always displayed rather than needing to push a button, and the phone number database is a nice idea. I would say the menus/modes are well programmed, and the buttons are consistent in their use so it's easy to remember how to use all the features even though this watch has a lot of them. It took me a second to figure out that the date it YY-MM-DD rather than MM-DD-YY, but I actually prefer it that way so no biggy. You can't change the format though, so if that would bug you it might be a downside.
on March 28, 2017
I love this watch! I got it about two weeks ago and I haven't taken it off once! I run and go to the gym everyday and shower with it with no issues. I swam with it today, and Still all good! I bought it for military time and love it. The little animations are cute too. It gives you the date, day of the week, daylight savings time and everything. And the backlight lights up the whole watch, so it's great in the dark
review image
on April 23, 2016
Ah, Casio, you've never steered me wrong.

After having one of the smaller silver 80s-style Casios for a year or so, I was looking for something with a larger face and more substantial feel that looked utilitarian but not totally devoid of style. This watch was a perfect fit.

My wrists are extremely thin, exactly 5" around. On my arm, it looks large, but not overly so. It fits great right out of the box on the second-smallest rung, but the flap from the extra band was annoying me, so I snipped off about an inch of the band with a sharp pair of scissors. Worked like a charm, and now it looks way more sleek.

It also has a lot of neat features that I doubt anyone would get real use out of nowadays, such as the mini-phonebook, but it's cool to know they're there. The face is easy to read, and I love that it displays the date and the day of the week.
on July 24, 2016
My former Casio watch band broke, and it was going to cost just as muc to get a new band as it was to get a new watch of the same caliber. So, I went on the hunt for. New watch. Unfortunately, the ones that I wanted were in the, shall we say, upper price range. I fnd another one that I really liked, but it was sold out everywhere, totally unavailable. My associate saw me in my desperation (we HAVE to have a watch for work) and showed me her watch. I was sold. So easy to use, all the functions I needed. And, well, when it gives you. Cat, dog, dolphin, or puffer fish on the half hour, who can turn that down?!?! I have had it for a few months now and traveled to other time zones, including oversees. I love the feature where it lets you select your time zone based on the city. So easy. An say to use watch with cool extra features. This is the best watch I have had. Yes. I am a scuba diver and plan to wear it.
on July 19, 2017
I LOVE this watch. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's super comfortable on my wrist. Can take a hit if smacks into anything without getting damaged. Essential for me as I teach swim lessons 20 hours a week. CANNOT be in the pool with out. I teach in a salt water pool and there is no visible damage to this watch in over 1.5 years.
on June 7, 2016
I bought this watch for my 11 year old daughter, who is an active swimmer and very active kid all around. After going through two copies of the Timex "Ironman" watch that both failed due to water exposure, I wasn't interested in wasting money on a Timex again. In comes Casio. Given the fact that she likes to beat her things up, I wanted a G-Shock for her. Knowing how big those watches are, I was thrilled to find a Baby-G model. This one has just the right level of flair for a girl, and it really is not overly big at all on her wrist. She is a tall for her age, thin girl, and it still looks good size-wise - that was my biggest fear. She has worn it to several long course practices, and no water infiltration yet, but that's my biggest concern. My hope is that Casio has the water resistant thing down better than Timex.
on September 25, 2016
Great fit for a young male. I originally bought one of these about 18 months ago for my, then, 10 year old for Christmas as he wanted all of the accessories of the Gshock, but the men's ones were way too large for his wrist. This worked perfect! Unfortunately, he lost it when he was boating this summer. He liked it so much that he chose to replace it with the exact same watch. I know it says ladies, but it definitely works for young males also.
on July 24, 2015
Recommended seller , shipping was estimated according to dates. My baby- g is beautiful, a perfect size for my hand.
review image review image review image
on October 14, 2016
I really like the watch. It took me along time to find the right one due to having such a small wrist but this one is just right. I didn't give 5 stars due to 2 reasons. 1st I wish the small piece that you put the band through had a small little snap or lip on it so that the small piece doesn't slide off. I have a fit bit and theirs does that and it's a great little idea. 2nd the light for the watch isn't bright enough. It doesn't need to blind you or light the night sky but it barely lights up at all so it makes it hard to see the time when it's dark.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.