Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 15, 2015
The watch came on time.if is a dry pastel pink that hoverange around a pale fushia that is very desirable. The face is pure white with black Arabic numersls,but it doesn't have the little ticks to designate the minutes,but you get accustomed. The faces small and the strap us thin as well, made out of leather. It is stiff when you put it on the first time and there is a slight squeak whirht the plastic face and band,but o think it will probably go away with use. It's cute and functional as I have already gotten several compliments about it. I really enjoy my purchase.
review imagereview image
on October 13, 2016
This is a cute watch but it's light as a feather and probably won't last very long. I was afraid I would break it when I went to set the time. It's that flimsy. It's cute when you get it on but I was expecting a little better quality from Casio. I hope it last thru MA school that's why I bought it.
on February 4, 2014
I bought this a couple of months ago for my eight-year-old little girl. It’s a petite little watch that fits well on her wrist, but is still easy to read the time with clearly printed numbers. She’s worn it about every day since she’s gotten it and it still looks good and is keeping accurate time. It's nothing to fancy, but it’s a tough and cute little watch and she loves it.
on October 8, 2017
my daughter loves it
on June 14, 2016
good watch
on June 1, 2015
Sweet little watch which I enjoy wearing. Now if I could just find it again I'd be happy!
on May 27, 2017
Loved this watch.
on July 29, 2015
This watch looks at if it is made for a small child, not durable at all. After seeing the quality, I decided to return. Returning may have been a mistake because the company charges a restocking fee which is about 25% of purchase price. This equates to money lost by customer. It would have been netter to resale the product.
In my opinion, the watch was inferior but the seller was even more inferior in their practices.
on August 25, 2015