Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 16, 2015
Nice watch! Quality is very good. Waterproof -great!
review image review image review image
on November 17, 2016
this watch looks bigger in the picture than it actually is when it arrive,
this is definably not a women's watch and should not be called as such a women's watch , it is a kids watch or a young lady with a
very thin wrist, the wrist band is only about 1/ 2 an inch in width or a little less,
I am highly disappointed , and almost for sure will never ever buy
any item from watchtronics on the plus side the watch was shipped and arrive within a few days
very fast shipping and arrival
on the con side it doesn't look like a 22 dollar watch but a cheap 5 dollar kids watch cheaply made
of inferior quality , for 22 dollars you can do a whole lot better
on May 19, 2016
Super versatile and light weight. I got this watch because I needed something to reference that wasn't my phone (I know, #millenialproblems). But I ended up falling in love with it! It's super easy to read, and its small enough where it doesn't get in the way of my daily activities. The color is also super cute and one of my favorite colors.
on July 20, 2015
For now, it gets five stars. It's small enough for me to wear for everyday casual. I have skinny wrists and have a hard time buying watches and this actually fits. Band color is a very neutral color, at least for summer. More peachy-pinky than the pale pink I saw on my monitor. Easy to read - -the black on white makes a good contrast. If it really is water-resistant and the battery doesn't die too fast, it will stay 5 stars
on January 5, 2015
I definitely like the pale pink leather band on this watch...very feminine. The face is approx. 1" across, so it is smaller than some of my watches. It keeps good time. I would give it 4.5 stars because the stem of the watch with which you set the time is very small and a bit difficult to grasp. Otherwise, it is a very nice watch! The seller did ship promptly.
on August 11, 2015
Very nice watch. More of a baby pink than the nude-y pink in the picture. The band seems sturdy and is made well but it runs pretty small, so this might not work out for you if your wrists are on the larger side. Overall, it's a fun piece to have and I would definitely recommend it!
on December 2, 2016
Likely old product delivered as battery dead after just 55 days. Too late to return to amazon, and Casio requires shipped back at own cost, prepay the return, and wait for repair. This was a bad purchase.
on February 22, 2017
My favorite watch. Beautiful!!
on June 23, 2015
Still ticking, very cute I have a small wrist and this fits it perfectly. The color is great for the summer.
on July 21, 2014
fits my tiny wrist perfectly. Looks just like the picture. I LOVE IT!