Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on April 25, 2017
It's Casio. Of course it's good and durable.

I purchased to use during exercise and soccer practice, but I've ended up using it on a daily basis.

It's cheap but the quality of the materials is excellent, it's durable and resistant. It's been under intense heat (I live in Florida), sweat, rain, falling on grass, being hit by soccer balls and it's still as good as new. Can't complain, for the price it's really worth it.
on November 27, 2016
it is a watch, it keeps time and it looks nice on me. I have another one without the purple trim so I knew it would be perfect for me. I got a good laugh with some of the reviews because CASIO is getting a bad reputation since people use this brand/type of watch for some nefarious purposes. You can not let that stop you from purchasing this great time piece. for the price it is a good value. my other one is still running, I just wanted a pretty pink one.my thoughts are that some replacement batteries cost as much as a new watch so just buy the new watch and be done with it!
on December 25, 2013
I bought this for my wife because she wanted a digital watch with 24 hour time for work as a nurse. She didn't want a big watch and wanted it to still be feminine. I wanted her watch to be reliable and somewhat durable, so this Casio turned out to be perfect. It is water resistant for hand washing and also has a light, stopwatch, and alarm, along with telling the day of the week and day of the month without having to push any buttons. After about a month's use there are some light scratches on the face, but nothing bad. It's still functioning well and keeps decent time (it runs about 5 seconds slow per month). For the low price it's a great women's watch.
on September 5, 2016
I love this watch! I was at first hesitant to order it because I was afraid that it would look to utilitarian or masculine despite being pink but when I received it, I was so happy. It isn't too big or too small. The wristband is good for small to medium wrists. I wear it daily and I am happy with my purchase.
on January 2, 2015
I love this watch. It came in quickly. And I have just one thing I need now. How donI locate the belt replacement for this watch. It's starting to give in and it seems like its gonna break in sometime.
on March 12, 2012
As someone who's not very tech savvy, I was a bit intimidated by all the features of the watch. Much to my surprise, manipulation of the watch is very straight forward...didn't even have the read the manual to set the time or alarm features. As for the styling, the black plastic band is a bit more dull than it anticipated. It has more of a matte finish, rather than the shiny one portrayed online. I am, however, pleased with the fuchsia resin. It adds a nice feminine touch.
on January 21, 2016
This fit my teeny tiny wrists very well. It's very trustworthy and even has 24hr time which I need for work. I lost it and bought another because I liked it so much.
on January 25, 2018
It's lighter weight than I expected but perfect for small wrists like mine. Simple and cute! I like it
on June 25, 2017
Durable easy to set, switch between modes.
on December 26, 2017
Looks great on. Good throw back style. Comfortable fashionable . Worth it.