Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 9, 2018
kawaii af. as reviewers have said, the face of this watch is dainty and small. i just want to reiterate that. it's a great size but it's not really a "boyfriend" watch, which some people might be inclined to think when they first see the watch online and not to scale. in addition, it is fairly easy to adjust the strap (lots of resources online with instructions) but be prepared to have a small tool to help lift the latch.
on December 29, 2015
Love this watch! Its very cute and i get many compliments on it, stylish yet simple and I love that it is digital. After a while though, the clasp pops open, putting it at risk for falling off. Its popped open many times only for me to see that it is still attached so never actually coming off but close too it. However, that a minor problem and overall, I love this watch and have it in silver to go with my silver jewelry if Im wearing silver.
on January 13, 2016
This is my high school student daughter's personal choice. Nothing is too fancy, but nothing is odd.

It's a little bit misguiding that time/calendar setting is in the same cyclic loop with Time, Alarm, and Stopwatch modes, but there seems to be little chance to change time setting by accident. The zero-second time setting (round-down if <30, round-up if >=30)works well.

Since there's no year setting, I guess it has to be manually adjusted for leap years.

Metal belt length adjustment is a bit tricky but not too difficult. I wish there were an easy way to remove the excess belt links.
on December 26, 2017
Very pleased with this watch. I bought it for my daughter for Christmas. It is not a big watch. It fits her wrist and looks sophisticated and trendy. She is 13yrs old. This is a cute and fashionable watch. Nice gold tone to it too.
on November 11, 2016
Great but cheap watch.
if you want a fancy one...this is definitely not your product.
This is a classic one, a vintage one. Don`t expect more.
But every person that sees the watch says it is beautiful!
on April 2, 2017
This product looked great but it was too big for my wrist and I wasn't able to adjust it. I ended up returning it unfortunately.
on April 18, 2016
I LOVE this watch. Bought it in silver too. It manages too look feminine and elegant, even though it's a digital watch...which believe me, I've been looking for a digital watch for women that wasn't super sporty looking for YEARS, and it's nothing short of a miracle that I've finally found one that looks good and isn't a piece of junk.
on April 11, 2017
Stylish and functional. Just wish the price would decrease; I feel it is a bit pricy.
on March 11, 2016
The band isn't elastic, so it doesn't pinch. It has a timer, and all the standard features for a basic digital ladies watch. Still wish they would make these watches with BOTH a light and a timer.
on December 29, 2015
its adorable and comfy! the color seems to fade ONLY in the inside where you adjust the band, the color has NOT faded anywhere on the outside and it is in mint condition! I purchased about 2 months ago and I will buy again even if it does not have a night light to see the time when is dark :(

Blah. thanks OK though!