Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on December 9, 2015
I work as a nurse and need an inexpensive but accurate and cute watch with a second hand. I've used it now for probably 2 years and it is perfect. In fact, I recently ordered a second one just to have it when my current watch finally stops working.
on October 16, 2015
The watch is cute and petite. It's comfortable and works well. I always take my watch off when I bathe or do dishes, so I can't confirm the water resistance.
The only downside is that the strap length is smaller than I anticipated, and I don't have large wrists. The watch fits me though, so no complaints.

After wearing it for a few months, the white on the leather has scuffed off on the side of the band, just from everyday use.
review image
on May 29, 2017
The hands have very little color contrast with the background, making them hard to see. Very light gray hands on white face. The strap is a bit stiff and the buckle is not centered on the back of the wrist when fastened, making it awkward an less comfortable. It seems to work ok. It is not worth the trouble to return it, not even sure what is needed. I don't recommend it. This is the second watch (different one) I have bought with the strange positioning of the buckle. Not sure when it was decided this was a good idea.
on June 30, 2017
It's thinner and more plastic-like than shown on the photo displayed above. But it still looks very cute. My only concern with it was that it was already turned on when I unpacked it. It could be because the knob is very sensitive, but I can't say for sure. Because it is leather, and it is very thin, the band will start to crease quickly, depending on how much you use it. The watch might seem delicate the minute you hold it, but for something so small it seems durable in a way. The actual watch part is about the size of a quarter, so don't let the picture fool you! Other than that, this watch is not bad!
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 26, 2017
I was looking for a smaller face, easy to read watch for the summer and this fit the bill perfectly. It is easy to read and is comfortable to wear. This is a nice summer watch.
on September 12, 2015
I like the watch but it took it over a month to arrive..I did contact the seller who was very nice and helped track my order..I'm using the watch for my nursing clinicals..The only con is that the watch arrived already ticking so I don't know how much longer I have with the battery..usually a new watch has a little piece of plastic to prevent the watch from running(ticking) and the the plastic is pulled when the watch is purchased and ready to wear but in this case no plastic piece so my watch arrived running..I guess time will tell how much longer I have before I have to replace the battery..
on June 23, 2017
I love this watch! The band is nice thick leather, not flimsy. I have small wrists and this watch band is smaller than most.
on March 10, 2016
Its a fairly dainty watch, a small but cute statement accessory. I thought it may even be too small to fit around my wrist, but it fit great. this honestly could even be a child's watch with the holes going down almost the whole band. Its a great watch, I'm already liking it!
on April 22, 2017
Working great have purchased 3 times.
on July 18, 2017
I bought 14 of them for my CNA students to use when they take pulses and they loved them. The different colors are helpful also.