Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 827 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 919 reviews
on August 21, 2017
The principle problem with this Casio watch is the fact that the wearer may lose it if the end of the watchband slips out of the tab. Unfortunately, since the tab isn't fastened down to the watch strap, it slides back and forth, so the watch could easily drop off. I'm dealing with this design flaw with Scotch Removable Poster Tape, purchased several years ago at Staples. Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, and others carry it also. This colorless double-sided sticky tape is 3/4" wide with a removable strip on the back. Cut off a 1/4" piece of tape with scissors, peel off the back, and fold it in half. Stick the tape on the back of the watch strap where you want the tab to stay, slide the tab over the tape, and press into place. If you guess wrong, the tape is removable, so you can try again.

Caution: Tape eventually loses its sticking power if it gets gummed up with dust, dirt, or water, so you'll need a different solution if the watch is worn in the kitchen or the garden. I only wear a watch when leaving the house to shop or run errands, so this watch will do fine if I check the tape frequently and replace it as needed. If there's a better idea out there, please speak up. This is a simple, inexpensive watch that's comfortable for those of us with small wrists. It would be very nice if we could make it work long-term.
on June 7, 2017
I bought this watch as a work watch to wear when I am working in the garden. It seems to be accurate so far and it is easy to clean. I have small wrists and the strap was long enough, but the watch itself is small. I guess everyone is used to big watches so this one seems small although it is a similar size to my Rado watch. For the price, a good little watch, but let's see how long it lasts.
on February 4, 2016
This watch is SMALL! The illustration with the watch on an arm outline is misleading. The inside dial diameter is about 3/4", and the second hand is only slightly larger in width than an average human hair (0.225 mm vs 0.18 mm). If your youth is behind you or you require reading glasses, you will likely have trouble reading this watch without your glasses.

The band is also thin and flimsy. I don't expect it to last very long. Good thing this watch was cheap.

Bought this for my wife, who needs a second hand for her job. She thinks it will work, but we will see. It could be that I'm just used the much larger face of most men's watches.
on August 12, 2017
For anyone who just wants a watch that works well, is easy to read and is water resistant, this is it! And for what this cost me, I couldn't buy a replacement battery! This particular Casio watch has been my go-to watch for years. When this one stops working in a few years, I'll buy another one.
on July 6, 2017
It's perfect. It's small and simple so it doesn't get in my way or distract me like other bulkier watches. Half the time I forget I'm wearing it. Which brings me to my next point, it really is waterproof. I've accidentally showered with it on countless times in the two weeks I've had it, and today it even made it into my laundry. The washer is in worse shape than the watch. For less than $10, I'm beyond impressed.
on February 8, 2014
I was ready for something a little different from my trusty Timex whose battery had died so I decided on this watch. I do like the look but functionality was lacking.

It fit me OK but as others have said, it's only for smaller wrists. My wrist measures 6 inches.

As others have also said, the end of the band does not want to stay in the keeper and when it escapes, it pokes straight out.

The ultimate reason why I sent it back: on the very first day of wearing it, I found it on the floor without even noticing it was off my wrist. Luckily this happened at home but I sure would not keep a watch that can just jump off your wrist.

I suppose that the end of the band got loose and then was able to work all the way loose. I was just at home doing regular stuff like opening the mail, checking email, etc. The watch is very light and comfortable so its absence from my wrist was not felt. I was very surprised to start to walk into another room and find my new watch laying on the carpet.
on March 21, 2015
I bought this basic and inexpensive Casio woman’s analog watch for my young son. He’s now six and in kindergarten and has known how to read watches/clocks for a few months. I wanted him to have the analog face. Anyone can read a digital watch, but I wanted him to have the additional experience of reading the hands so he could read all watches.

It’s a nice looking watch, flat black with only the numbers, letters and hands standing out in lighter colors. It’s said to be a woman’s watch, but there’s nothing feminine about the watch, except for the size. My boy seems delighted with it. I’ve owned about a half-dozen Casio watches since 1980 and they’ve all given me good service. I could predict that the band will eventually break, but we’ll see. Actually, the boy will probably give it a good beating but it’s so inexpensive that I won’t worry about it. I’ll just get him another one. Maybe, when he gets older, I’l get him one of those heavy-duty shock absorbent ones, but this one will work for the moment.

Casio is a well-known Japanese company, but I note that this particular watch is "Made in China." Hmmmm. I hope it’s as good as the Japanese Casios.
on February 21, 2017
This is a very cheap watch but I guess you get what you pay for. I have always bought Armitron sports watches in the past and wanted a cheap change but this is definitely more of a toy in terms of quality and looks than an actual watch. I wish I had chosen to buy my usual standard armitron sports watches for a few dollars more instead but I'm too lazy to go through the hassle of returns so I am keeping it. Suffice it to say, even my teenagers did not want to wear this watch, it's plain, cheap and boring and unless that's what you are looking to buy and you have small wrists (like me). Otherwise, save your money and go for something better quality.
on July 16, 2016
Love this little "can do" watch!!! I am teaching backyard swim [again] this summer for little guys, so I am in and around water all day long on those days. It is so convenient to have a watch that you don't need to take off, and then put back on. This is very well made and not at all cheaply made or cheap looking. At this price, you can just replace it with another instead of the hassle of replacing the battery!!! It will be great for sports and/or camping.
on July 2, 2017
Now this watch came in and I thought this was a April fools joke when I say small I mean small looks like the watch was made for a Kid the wife didn't like it toooo small , gave it to one of her niece who's 7yrs old that's how small it is