Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on April 2, 2017
Just ok. Not impressed with the band.
on April 23, 2017
Watch is very nice but goldstone face is difficult to read.
on November 18, 2013
I'm 70 years old with cataracts, and I can see the watch face just fine. I just received it today, so I can't comment on its accuracy or durability yet, but I'm quite happy with the size and appearance.
on September 4, 2014
I was apprehensive about ordering this watch from some of the previous reviews about the band being small. I was very pleased to find this is an adult size band and the watch has a very nice looking face that is easily readable. I used to buy Casio watches years ago and switched to Timex because they have expansion bands. After having to replace three Timex in the past five years I am back to Casio and very happy with my new watch. Perfect for play or dress and fits my size seven glove size wrist with notches to spare.
on December 11, 2014
This watch went dead in 4 months. Amazon would not take it back. The seller would not take it back. I had to contact Casio to get it repaired, with would cost more than the watch costs. I had the feeling that it was expired stock, the battery may have gone dead sitting on the shelf. I bought the exact same watch 2 years ago and it ran fine.
on February 2, 2017
This watch is nice. I mean, it's nothing more or nothing less than what you're paying for. I agree with the other reviews that it's very small and a bit difficult to see.. and it's rather difficult to set this watch.. I have to use a pair of tweezers in order to set it because the dial is so tiny.

But, other than that, it's exactly what you're paying for
on April 18, 2015
Much much smaller than I anticipated. No one's fault but my own that I didn't read the description more thoroughly. It would be perfect for a petite lady. It looks great, but having trouble keeping the strap end from coming loose. Quality watch, but I need something easier to read.
on October 16, 2015
I've had my watch for 2.5 months and it has stopped working. There is a manufacturer's warranty but that will involve paying for postage. Maybe it's just a dead battery but that still costs money to fix. Admittedly the watch was inexpensive but I expected more from Casio.

Having said that, the watch is attractive (albeit small, as others have noted). It was just what I wanted, if only it still worked.

EDITED TO ADD: Yes, the battery was dead. Replaced it (an easy fix) and it's working fine now. After paying for a new battery, the watch ended up not being quite such a good deal.
on May 12, 2007
'Prompt delivery. 'Works well. The face is a bit small for reading comfort. 'Would be great for a young person.
on November 9, 2015
I love this watch. I've bought it before and I'll buy it again. It's cheap, simple, elegant, subtle, and slightly waterproof (has always survived showered but filled with water at the beach). Keeps the time. Took me so long to find a watch that didn't draw attention to itself.