Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,305 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,433 reviews
on April 21, 2017
Rewriting review... I bought this watch for $16.31 in January 2015, dragged it through indoor and outdoor pools, oceans and seas, changing the time zone (not bothering with the date), leaving it to sit... I only swim laps and slowly, so I can't tell if it can handle a real athlete's wear. Some of the pools had chemicals that ate through gold plating on a necklace charm but it didn't affect the watch. Almost immediately the soft band faded to a light cream/beige, while the clasp and the face made of rigid plastic maintain their bright white shine. The watch keeps time, changes time, and I can swim with it. It works so well and is so attractive I am am thinking of wearing it more, and bought two more today, marked as "$29.95 list marked down to $17.85". Another reason I am buying more is I'd be kicking myself if I lost this one and couldn't replace it with another. Backup!
on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
on August 27, 2016
I started nursing school on Monday and it shipped to my apartment on time which I liked a lot. It's really clean and shiny and you can see everything quite nicely. It's a nice fit and matches with almost anything. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because it was already ticking when I got the watch. I'm going to guess about 18 days since I received it because there's a little square on the inside of the watch screen that displays the number of days passed. Other than that - I love it! Great watch, great price.
review image review image review image
on June 26, 2017
As a pediatric registered nurse, I need a durable watch that is water resistant and easy to read. I am so glad that I found this one. It is exactly what I have been looking for. The large multi-colored numbers stand out clearly against the white background, making them easy to read. I really love how the bright colors coordinate well with all of my different brightly patterned scrubs. The watch is definitely water resistant. It gets wet very frequently as I wash my hands throughout my shift. I have had no problems with moisture getting in to the watch. It has been very dependable and maintained the time and date accurately. The date however, is a little hard to see because it is so small. The plastic watch band is corrugated by the watch face and has lots of sizing holes so it doesnt get water trapped under it. The band feels nice and strong but it is flexible, making it very comfortable to wear. It is a great watch for nurses or other medical personnel.
review image
on October 27, 2016
Love the watch. It is exactly what I need for nursing school, second hand and military time indicated on dial. However, mine arrived with a scratch in the plastic on the face of the watch and it screws with my eyes at times when I try to read the time. I needed it on the fly so I didn't have time to send it back for another one. Otherwise the watch is great. Color is even better in person. The outer edge, dial, the numbers and lines are actually in a silver, grey color....looks black in the picture.
on August 25, 2014
Bought this watch for my daughter. She wore it to school and sat at a desk that had been "written" on with blue ink. After sitting there for a while doing her work and whatnot, she noticed the band had absorbed the ink and we could not get it white again. So be mindful of that.
review image review image
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2017
I really like the looks of this watch but unfortunately, the watch band broke at the base before I could really get any use from it. I bought it in September which is really not "white" season, so I set it aside to use in the summer. But when I picked it up from the box it was stored in all winter, the watch band had broken off at the base where the pins are. I am very disappointed since I bought the watch because it is water resistant and I intended to use it at the beach and pool. Also, unfortunate, is that I can't return it because I bought it so long ago. I'm back to searching for that perfect water proof watch again. I have a black one that I love, but wanted something a little more stylish.
on February 15, 2017
I am a C.N.A on a locked dementia unit, meaning my watch has to be able to withstand some unusual wear and tear with it being so accessible to patient contact. So far I am very impressed. This week alone, It has been pulled on, chewed on, fully submerged in water, it has come into contact with body fluids, bleach, incontinence creams, skin prep, various drinks, feeding solution, and only god knows what else, and was restored to like new with a simple alcohol pad. It doesn't catch or snag on clothing or bandages, and the 15 second color coded numbers have been amazing for keeping track of time during vitals and rounds, along with the rotating dial and the smaller seconds printed beneath the larger number. The watch stays in place, and the size itself has had a huge impact on it's quality. The face is about an inch in diameter, an inch and a half if you count the outer dial. It isn't bulky and is easy to forget about when wearing it.The band as well as the face is waterproof, and I have been able to wash it as I wash my hands, making it one of the more sanitary watches I have encountered. The band is about a half of an inch, maybe a few centimeters wider, making it a great choice for those with narrow wrists like mine. I would highly recommend this watch to Nurses and C.N.As, as it is not only durable, it looks nice with scrubs and lacks nothing when it comes to an appearance of professionalism.
on August 18, 2016
I absolutely love the watch. I ordered it because we were going on a cruise and I needed something that was waterproof so that when we went out on the water on our excursions I would always know what time it was. This was very important to me since the island time is not always the same as the ship time and you want to make sure you are always on ship time so that you do not get left behind. The watch is very stylish and is lightweight. The band and face are very vibrant in their colors and was able to withstand chlorine water as well as snorkeling in the ocean. The only reason I gave it four starts instead of five stars is because when I received it, the battery was dead and I had to go buy a new battery for it which cost me a few extra dollars but was easy to install. The pack had 2 batteries in it so now I have an extra one in case I need it. I have had no problems with the colors transferring or water getting inside the face.
on June 11, 2017
This sturdy piece holds up really well after 12.5 hours of work with frequent hand washing and lord knows what else (i'm an RN). Super affordable, arrives quickly, works like a charm, and matches any uniform thanks to its white layout and multicolored numbers. Definitely would recommend to anyone