Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,375 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,610 reviews
on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review image review image
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2016
I was looking for a watch that didn't have such a small face but not too big like my Nautica. I don't like the strap. The strap is very flimsy. I like the colors. I am glad I got the aqua as I originally was going to get white. I saw some nurses loved this watch. I don't find this watch a adult watch. I wouldn't normally buy it but I just wanted a inexpensive watch as my husband always wears the Gshock. Definitely not a Gshock. it is not the watch itself I find inexpensive but the band. Cant really give a good review as I have always worn nice watches.
on December 8, 2016
Bought this watch because I bartend for private events and have to reach into a coolers of ice and water for cold drinks, along with needing to know the time because pulling my phone out isn't professional. I wore it while in Tahoe and dipped it in the pool, sauna, and spa. Its still ticking and its a really good size for petite to smaller wrists.
on September 14, 2017
Great, super inexpensive watch. I use this as a nursing student. No problem with it getting wet while washing my hands, which I do usually 3 - 5 times per hour. I like that it's plastic, so I can clean it with alcohol wipes, too ;) It won't last forever, and it's not the fanciest of watches, but it keeps ticking, and the glow in the dark watch hands come in handy when I'm in a darkened room.

Of note: it fits well on my medium sized wrist. If you have really large wrists, this probably will not fit. It will fit if you have a very skinny wrist.
on October 13, 2016
Ordered this model (replacemen for different brand model no longer available) because of water submersability and price. Very sporty looking but shiny, almost patent leather appearing, plastic band which is fully adjustable for wrists of any size but because of the shine would not be great for boys. (Maybe after wearing it awhile the luster wears off.) Face section with moveable elapsed-time bezel is quite thick: great for boys, though. The two biggest downsides are no backlight available and the hands & numbers, which appear to have luminescent paint, do now glow at all, even after bright light exposure. You are out of luck in the dark! I have not yet worn this watch snorkeling to try the water resistance.
on March 16, 2016
I'm so glad they have this watch in black. I love the white one but I have seen how dirty it gets and begins to yellow. This watch is great, it's so lightweight that I barely notice I have it on. Great for small wrists, I think it would look weird if you have a large wrist. My only critiques are that I wish it would glow in the dark because you really cannot notice any light when it is dark. Also, adding colors like the white version of the watch would be nice so it doesn't look so bland.
on January 5, 2015
This watch is great and super cute. I purchased it based on other reviewers who also bought theirs for nursing school/hospital work. I love the color, the functions and the material, it is light and comfortable. However, I have a 6" wrist and it looked pretty small on my wrist. I returned the watch because the numbers were so small I knew I would have a hard time reading it especially in a patient room that is somewhat dark. The only thing I would say this watch needs is a light. Overall it looks like a great quality little watch. I can see why people have mentioned that it's great for kids. I wish the face was bigger, I would have kept it.
on August 4, 2017
I bought this watch to go to Japan to tell the time and I needed something waterproof since I was going to take it into the onsens (hot springs) and sentos (heated baths). The only thing that I was worried about after I bought the watch was whether or not the plastic Casio watch could withstand the heat from the hot water. The water was after all, 40 Celsius, which translates to 104 degrees in Fahrenheit. I found it crazy how that watch could withstand that much heat. In addition, it survived in the sauna as well, which was 176 degrees in Fahrenheit. So job well done, Casio.
on September 12, 2015
For the price, it was a nice and functional watch. It has become stained fairly easily and within less than two months of average use though, the bezel fell off. It still functions but I will be replacing it with something a bit more sturdy.
on March 12, 2015
Fair price and it looks how I expected.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.