BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review image review image
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2015
Fair price and it looks how I expected.
review image
on October 24, 2016
I bought this watch for the nursing program I'm in. It was perfect because it had the date, a hand for seconds, it's waterproof, has military time, its easy to read, and looks pretty nice. I followed the directions and set the date when/how it said to, but about two days later I noticed the date was no longer accurate. After about a week, I noticed the time was behind by about six minutes. I would not recommend this watch and will definitely be looking into returning it.
on August 16, 2016
Pretty close to perfect. I can actually read the time easily (which I can't do on the expensive watch my husband gave me because the hands are so close in color to the watch face), with only one arm (my Fitbit requires me to press a button to see the time). I love analog - nice to visualize true watch time instead of mentally converting digital time. Great size - I have small wrists.
Only thing I don't care for is the band. It's a very shiny black, almost looks like patent leather. I'm hoping it dulls over time.
on August 9, 2017
The watch is really cute and fits well. I like that it has the date on it. It is easy to set the time and date. The only thing that really bothers me is that the 30 is backwards, which I didn't notice was pictured when I bought it. It doesn't feel like high quality material, so we shall see how it holds up in nursing school. Overall, I think it is good for the money.
on March 12, 2016
This is a nice, small, inexpensive watch and I love the Casio brand. I will wear this watch on vacations, at the beach, and during spring and summer months. It is not expensive looking, but works well enough for a casual watch.
on June 2, 2017
This watch is just as advertised, I like how it looks and works and that its pretty water resistant. I bought it to wear at work as a nurse. The Only complaint for me is that I have big wrists for a girl & the longer end keeps flipping out from its holder while Im working & I have to keep tucking it back into place. I imagine this wouldn't be as much of an issue for women with smaller wrists. Otherwise its great : )
on June 28, 2016
I love this watch. I bought it for nursing school and it's plastic so if anything gets on it it's easily sanitized and I like that it has both standard and military time. I love that it comes in many different colors. The price is perfect, since I may go through a couple of these throughout my schooling – I could get a different color to match my different pairs of scrubs, even :-) The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the watchband is a little small, I have pretty small wrists and I'm only able to put it on the third hole. So this watch might not work for someone with thicker wrists.
on August 14, 2017
I love this cheap watch because it is durable and great while swimming! I never need to take it off, so I always know the time.

Like others have stated, the white band color either picks up color from other things (turns pink from sleeping in red sheets, or otherwise dingy), while the face frame stays white.
on September 7, 2017
This watch is very handy if your worried about splashing water on it. It's attractive looking with the gold
numbers. I like that it has the date calendar. I could wear this in the shower witch is nice when I'm pressed
for time to get some where. It has a nice bright white look if you like white.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.