Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review image review image
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 5, 2017
I purchased this for a girl we have volunteering with us in the medical field.

She does a great job of keeping up with us, I decided to start teaching her the basics, like heart rate, temperature, ans respirations.

This watch is perfect, small face size, she is very petite, and has seconds hand.

She loved it!
on December 3, 2017
I have been debating purchasing this watch for a couple of years now, I generally prefer digital because sleepy eyes have issues reading the hands sometimes. However, for the nursing program you must have a second hand and it must be white so I finally had a reason to purchase it. It came in and looks great. The price was good. The bands appear to be easily cleaned. Will revise if issues occur down the road but it seems like a solid watch!
on March 12, 2015
Fair price and it looks how I expected.
review image
on August 16, 2016
Pretty close to perfect. I can actually read the time easily (which I can't do on the expensive watch my husband gave me because the hands are so close in color to the watch face), with only one arm (my Fitbit requires me to press a button to see the time). I love analog - nice to visualize true watch time instead of mentally converting digital time. Great size - I have small wrists.
Only thing I don't care for is the band. It's a very shiny black, almost looks like patent leather. I'm hoping it dulls over time.
on August 9, 2017
The watch is really cute and fits well. I like that it has the date on it. It is easy to set the time and date. The only thing that really bothers me is that the 30 is backwards, which I didn't notice was pictured when I bought it. It doesn't feel like high quality material, so we shall see how it holds up in nursing school. Overall, I think it is good for the money.
on March 12, 2016
This is a nice, small, inexpensive watch and I love the Casio brand. I will wear this watch on vacations, at the beach, and during spring and summer months. It is not expensive looking, but works well enough for a casual watch.
on September 7, 2017
This watch is very handy if your worried about splashing water on it. It's attractive looking with the gold
numbers. I like that it has the date calendar. I could wear this in the shower witch is nice when I'm pressed
for time to get some where. It has a nice bright white look if you like white.
on September 21, 2016
I use this for work because of the military time. Medical field requires charting in military time and I dont have time counting lol! This watch does the job! I always wash my hands at work and sometimes this gets wet. So far it's not giving me any issues. The pink color get's dirty in the long run. I just wipe it with bleach to make the color vibrant again.
on May 31, 2014
I love it! This is the perfect casual watch exactly like the picture. It's smaller than it looks which is not a bad thing. It is the perfect size.