Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 2,186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,311 reviews
on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
on February 20, 2015
Lightweight, fit comfortably around wrist, the display is smaller than I expected (less than 1"), but numbers are large enough
review image
on April 21, 2017
Rewriting review... I bought this watch for $16.31 in January 2015, dragged it through indoor and outdoor pools, oceans and seas, changing the time zone (not bothering with the date), leaving it to sit... I only swim laps and slowly, so I can't tell if it can handle a real athlete's wear. Some of the pools had chemicals that ate through gold plating on a necklace charm but it didn't affect the watch. Almost immediately the soft band faded to a light cream/beige, while the clasp and the face made of rigid plastic maintain their bright white shine. The watch keeps time, changes time, and I can swim with it. It works so well and is so attractive I am am thinking of wearing it more, and bought two more today, marked as "$29.95 list marked down to $17.85". Another reason I am buying more is I'd be kicking myself if I lost this one and couldn't replace it with another. Backup!
on August 25, 2014
Bought this watch for my daughter. She wore it to school and sat at a desk that had been "written" on with blue ink. After sitting there for a while doing her work and whatnot, she noticed the band had absorbed the ink and we could not get it white again. So be mindful of that.
review image review image
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2015
I needed a watch that could be washed with soap and water, and that had a multi-directional bezel. This watch fit the bill without costing a fortune. The bezel moves with zero noise, which is a bonus. The only two downsides I've experienced is that the white wrist band does discolor with time (it looks like it's picking up the dye off the fabrics I wear), and that it does sit somewhat high off the wrist. Not so much so that it's bothersome or smacks against things, though. Just enough that you notice. Overall- really happy with this watch and wear it often.
Edit: I've posted a picture of the one I've worn many times versus the new one I bought as a back-up so you can see the slight color change that happens over time.
on October 27, 2016
Love the watch. It is exactly what I need for nursing school, second hand and military time indicated on dial. However, mine arrived with a scratch in the plastic on the face of the watch and it screws with my eyes at times when I try to read the time. I needed it on the fly so I didn't have time to send it back for another one. Otherwise the watch is great. Color is even better in person. The outer edge, dial, the numbers and lines are actually in a silver, grey color....looks black in the picture.
on February 15, 2017
I am a C.N.A on a locked dementia unit, meaning my watch has to be able to withstand some unusual wear and tear with it being so accessible to patient contact. So far I am very impressed. This week alone, It has been pulled on, chewed on, fully submerged in water, it has come into contact with body fluids, bleach, incontinence creams, skin prep, various drinks, feeding solution, and only god knows what else, and was restored to like new with a simple alcohol pad. It doesn't catch or snag on clothing or bandages, and the 15 second color coded numbers have been amazing for keeping track of time during vitals and rounds, along with the rotating dial and the smaller seconds printed beneath the larger number. The watch stays in place, and the size itself has had a huge impact on it's quality. The face is about an inch in diameter, an inch and a half if you count the outer dial. It isn't bulky and is easy to forget about when wearing it.The band as well as the face is waterproof, and I have been able to wash it as I wash my hands, making it one of the more sanitary watches I have encountered. The band is about a half of an inch, maybe a few centimeters wider, making it a great choice for those with narrow wrists like mine. I would highly recommend this watch to Nurses and C.N.As, as it is not only durable, it looks nice with scrubs and lacks nothing when it comes to an appearance of professionalism.
on August 27, 2016
I started nursing school on Monday and it shipped to my apartment on time which I liked a lot. It's really clean and shiny and you can see everything quite nicely. It's a nice fit and matches with almost anything. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because it was already ticking when I got the watch. I'm going to guess about 18 days since I received it because there's a little square on the inside of the watch screen that displays the number of days passed. Other than that - I love it! Great watch, great price.
review image review image review image
on June 11, 2014
I love this watch! Although, I do have to point out two things that could be a little better but which don't change my overall opinion of the watch. 1) I have very thin wrists and the face does stick up quite a bit. So, it does look a bit bulky on my wrist but I still love it anyway. I suppose I might love it even more if the face was a little bit flatter. 2) The watch does have a day of the month window but it is very small. it's a little hard to read the number. But, overall, I still love the watch! I love the rainbow colored numbers and the comfortable bright white band. I just wear it for casual use so I don't have any comment on its water resistance or anything else.
on September 22, 2012
This is a great watch for the price, but it has a tiny problem- the plastic band is apparently super-porous. I've only worn this band twice, and at the end of the day, I looked at my watch and noticed that the band is already changing colors. I wore a blue shirt and now there are traces of blue on the band around the edges. Great watch, but if you're trying to decide among colors, I would go with a color with a darker band or pay a bit more for a band made of a different material. I still like it, but be aware that colors bleed easily into the band.
22 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.