Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,528 reviews
on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review image review image
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2016
Purchase this watch for my 13-year-old daughter. She took it with her to summer camp and wore it constantly for eight weeks. She swim in it, water skied, White water rafted, made messy art projects, played all kinds of sports. She just came home and the watch is still ticking and doesn't look banged up at all. Because it's so comfortable, she said it was easy to wear it 24/7. And the style doesn't offend her fashion conscious teenage sensibilities. And for the price, a great purchase.
on November 5, 2015
I like it great for nursing school and people with tinny wrist like me :)
review image
on August 19, 2014
Love this watch very much; the color look and fit, are wonderful.. BUT the face is smaller than it looked in the picture, and it is hard to read the numbers... I am 52 and my eyes are not what they use to be... so if you are looking for a larger face watch, this is not the one for you.. but it looks great!!!
on June 16, 2015
I purchased this for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. She wears it all the time even in the pool. She has never complained about the feel on her wrist and she can easily tell the time and loves doing so. Someone will ask me what time it is and I tend to round up or down a few minutes say like 11:45. If my daughter is around she will immediately correct me and say it is 11:44.

She has received compliments from her friends and their parents and a few parents have gone on to get this watch for their kids. Overall, since Christmas 2014, this watch has been working great, looking great and has remained a fixture on my daughter's wrist.
on November 20, 2016
I was looking for a watch that didn't have such a small face but not too big like my Nautica. I don't like the strap. The strap is very flimsy. I like the colors. I am glad I got the aqua as I originally was going to get white. I saw some nurses loved this watch. I don't find this watch a adult watch. I wouldn't normally buy it but I just wanted a inexpensive watch as my husband always wears the Gshock. Definitely not a Gshock. it is not the watch itself I find inexpensive but the band. Cant really give a good review as I have always worn nice watches.
on May 7, 2017
I really like the looks of this watch but unfortunately, the watch band broke at the base before I could really get any use from it. I bought it in September which is really not "white" season, so I set it aside to use in the summer. But when I picked it up from the box it was stored in all winter, the watch band had broken off at the base where the pins are. I am very disappointed since I bought the watch because it is water resistant and I intended to use it at the beach and pool. Also, unfortunate, is that I can't return it because I bought it so long ago. I'm back to searching for that perfect water proof watch again. I have a black one that I love, but wanted something a little more stylish.
on December 8, 2016
Bought this watch because I bartend for private events and have to reach into a coolers of ice and water for cold drinks, along with needing to know the time because pulling my phone out isn't professional. I wore it while in Tahoe and dipped it in the pool, sauna, and spa. Its still ticking and its a really good size for petite to smaller wrists.
on March 4, 2016
This is a review for the Women's LRW200H-1BVCF Dive Series Watch. I purchased this for my daughter who is at college and likes to go to the ocean to surf. She complained that she never knew how long she had been there, because no one was wearing a watch and she needed to know the time. I scoured through probably 50 different watches in price range from $15-$150. I wanted a watch that would keep working after it got wet, as it would be seeing a lot of water time. Even the expensive watches seemed to have problems with water tightness. Before I purchased this watch I called Casio to ask about the watertight feature. They said they recommend sending the watch to them to have the battery changed, so they can depressurize the watch to ensure the water tightness. So, she has only had it about a month, but it is working great, only cost about $20. I feel if it does stop working at least we are not out $100, but as of now we are very happy with this watch. I would recommend it for anyone needing a watch that will get wet with water sports. It says water resistant to 100 ft, but also says not for scuba diving. Please "like" my review if it has been helpful to you. Thank You!
on October 13, 2016
Ordered this model (replacemen for different brand model no longer available) because of water submersability and price. Very sporty looking but shiny, almost patent leather appearing, plastic band which is fully adjustable for wrists of any size but because of the shine would not be great for boys. (Maybe after wearing it awhile the luster wears off.) Face section with moveable elapsed-time bezel is quite thick: great for boys, though. The two biggest downsides are no backlight available and the hands & numbers, which appear to have luminescent paint, do now glow at all, even after bright light exposure. You are out of luck in the dark! I have not yet worn this watch snorkeling to try the water resistance.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.