Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,372 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,612 reviews
on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review image review image
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2016
Bought this watch because I bartend for private events and have to reach into a coolers of ice and water for cold drinks, along with needing to know the time because pulling my phone out isn't professional. I wore it while in Tahoe and dipped it in the pool, sauna, and spa. Its still ticking and its a really good size for petite to smaller wrists.
on September 14, 2017
Great, super inexpensive watch. I use this as a nursing student. No problem with it getting wet while washing my hands, which I do usually 3 - 5 times per hour. I like that it's plastic, so I can clean it with alcohol wipes, too ;) It won't last forever, and it's not the fanciest of watches, but it keeps ticking, and the glow in the dark watch hands come in handy when I'm in a darkened room.

Of note: it fits well on my medium sized wrist. If you have really large wrists, this probably will not fit. It will fit if you have a very skinny wrist.
on March 16, 2016
I'm so glad they have this watch in black. I love the white one but I have seen how dirty it gets and begins to yellow. This watch is great, it's so lightweight that I barely notice I have it on. Great for small wrists, I think it would look weird if you have a large wrist. My only critiques are that I wish it would glow in the dark because you really cannot notice any light when it is dark. Also, adding colors like the white version of the watch would be nice so it doesn't look so bland.
on January 5, 2015
This watch is great and super cute. I purchased it based on other reviewers who also bought theirs for nursing school/hospital work. I love the color, the functions and the material, it is light and comfortable. However, I have a 6" wrist and it looked pretty small on my wrist. I returned the watch because the numbers were so small I knew I would have a hard time reading it especially in a patient room that is somewhat dark. The only thing I would say this watch needs is a light. Overall it looks like a great quality little watch. I can see why people have mentioned that it's great for kids. I wish the face was bigger, I would have kept it.
on August 4, 2017
I bought this watch to go to Japan to tell the time and I needed something waterproof since I was going to take it into the onsens (hot springs) and sentos (heated baths). The only thing that I was worried about after I bought the watch was whether or not the plastic Casio watch could withstand the heat from the hot water. The water was after all, 40 Celsius, which translates to 104 degrees in Fahrenheit. I found it crazy how that watch could withstand that much heat. In addition, it survived in the sauna as well, which was 176 degrees in Fahrenheit. So job well done, Casio.
on March 12, 2015
Fair price and it looks how I expected.
review image
on January 30, 2013
When I first saw this watch I didn't like it at all. The bezel and band are made of shiny plastic. It looks more like a kids watch than ladies. I decided to give it a week to decide if I wanted to return it. After a week of wearing it almost all the time even slept with it, I changed my mind. There are more to like than not.

What I like:
- Very light weight, can hardly feel it on my wrist.
- Very soft plastic, no fear of the watch or the band scratching the kids.
- Analog only, no worry about the kids wanting to play with it.
- Inexpensive, don't have to worry about damaging it or theft.
- Water resistant, I don't have to take it off all day all night.

What I don't like:
- The luninous hands only last for 2 hours maximum. If I shine a MagLite flashlight on the face before going to bed, it glow s very bright for a while. By midnight the glow is totally gone. I understand this is no tritium (and doesn't cost like one) but it's kind of pointless if the glow only last 2 hours.
- The shiny plastic. The picture on Amazon is deceiving. The real thing is very shiny like a baby girl's shoes. It makes me look like I'm wearing my kids' watch.
- The bezel is slightly lower than the plastic face making it easy to scratch the face.

Conclusion:
Like a lot of people, I haven't worn a watch in years. But after wearing a watch 24/7 again I can see that watches aren't totally replaced by cellphones yet. I can glance at a watch while holding one child's hand and having another on the hip. This is impossible with the cellphone. I hope in a few years I can even pawn this off on one of the boys when they're old enough to appreciate analog gadgets.
on September 6, 2017
After going through about three watches in the past three years between nursing school and now working, I was hesitant when looking for a great, yet inexpensive watch. I had two name brand watches by a well known medical company that either the watch itself broke soon after purchase or the silicone band broke. I highly recommend this watch. I wish I had this back when I was in school and I would have been set! I love that it has the date, the bright numbers that include the 24 hour format above each of the numbers on the face, and the 15 second increments on the outside of the watch. The band itself is tough, I'm known to go through bands and so far, this one has been withstanding everyday use.
on April 19, 2017
Light, comfortable, easy to read dial. I can't read the date number but I don't rely on the date function anyway and it's small enough not to detract from the watch's aesthetics. I like the bright pink color and the rotating bezel, which is a very simple to use elapsed timer. Excellent value. If you have a very large wrist, this one may not fit you. But I have a medium wrist and there are still 3 holes left unused.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.