Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 7, 2017
This watch is very handy if your worried about splashing water on it. It's attractive looking with the gold
numbers. I like that it has the date calendar. I could wear this in the shower witch is nice when I'm pressed
for time to get some where. It has a nice bright white look if you like white.
on May 31, 2014
I love it! This is the perfect casual watch exactly like the picture. It's smaller than it looks which is not a bad thing. It is the perfect size.
on June 4, 2017
The watch is a replacement for a timer waterproof watch that I loved but lost at the gym. This one has a band made of much lighter plastic. That makes the watch feel lighter, but I hope that it is as durable as the Timex. I have been wearing it while lap swimming for the past several weeks. It keeps accurate time and is easy to read.
on August 29, 2017
This watch is great for the price! The only problem is that the band turned a bit yellow in the pool. The watch face was fine but the band yellowed. Assuming it was the chlorine. Other than that, great watch! Cute and stylish. Some say the face is too small, but I thought it was perfect.
on May 7, 2016
So far it's been holding up under water. I use it for scuba class (it says no scuba use, but the pool we use for class is not very deep). Some of the reviews for the white version of this watch said it was picking of color from ink pens, but the pink does not seem to have this problem so far. My only complaint would be that it came with the battery already running, which doesn't make a lot of sense.
on February 23, 2017
Great with water resistance. I'm in the medical field and wash my hands constantly, keeping it on washing isn't a problem also washing it if needed isn't an issue either. My only problem is that the band discolores overtime so it's off white and with greying bands. This all occured within 1 month of wearing it. Since it's for work in a professional setting it is disappointing. However the features are great.
on August 26, 2015
This watch is perfect for what I bought it for. I needed a watch with a second hand for nursing school. I like this watch - it's cute, white (so it matches no matter what color I wear and any dirt on it can be easily seen), it's a plastic material (to be easily cleaned), good quality, water-resistant, great price (I paid $18.75), durable (I have worn it 3x/week for about 6 months) and doesn't look cheap. I have not experienced any yellowing of the band or any cons that I can think of. The face of the watch is on the smaller side - but I would rather this versus too large of a face that makes it look gaudy. I haven't experienced any problems with comfortability or fit. Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
on February 23, 2016
It was the perfect size for my wife. She needed a watch with this feature set and look for her work. The only negative I have is that the band is, indeed, as shiny other reviews have stated. I don't know why Casio chose to make the band "blingy black" but I have a guess. I would respectfully suggest that a woman who is going to choose this design watch may be in a situation where she would prefer the lower profile band (read that as, same as the men's watch). I would suggest that they might sell more of them. The shiny watch strap makes the watch look "cheap", and takes away from the "here to work" look.
on June 14, 2017
I needed a second hand watch for clinicals in nursing school. So far this watch has been great to me ! I love all the help it gives you with the numbers differentiated by colors and then down to seconds around the top of the watch, really helpful to accurate respiratory breathes. It's great because of its plasticy feel to it so I'm constantly washing my hands and getting it wet and I clean it with soap and water too . It's been good to me so far.