BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review image review image
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2017
I have purchased this watch 2 x, I am a nurse and it matches all my scrubs, it is water proof, light weight and not bulky, very feminine style. I receive a lot of compliments for it. It suits all my needs with real time and military time, date and the face turns for time keeping and tracking. My first purchase was in 2013 I replaced the battery one time. I replaced it this year because the band snapped from every day wear and tear. I was going to just replace the band and noted that buying a whole new watch was cheaper! This is my go to watch .
on September 6, 2017
After going through about three watches in the past three years between nursing school and now working, I was hesitant when looking for a great, yet inexpensive watch. I had two name brand watches by a well known medical company that either the watch itself broke soon after purchase or the silicone band broke. I highly recommend this watch. I wish I had this back when I was in school and I would have been set! I love that it has the date, the bright numbers that include the 24 hour format above each of the numbers on the face, and the 15 second increments on the outside of the watch. The band itself is tough, I'm known to go through bands and so far, this one has been withstanding everyday use.
on April 19, 2017
Light, comfortable, easy to read dial. I can't read the date number but I don't rely on the date function anyway and it's small enough not to detract from the watch's aesthetics. I like the bright pink color and the rotating bezel, which is a very simple to use elapsed timer. Excellent value. If you have a very large wrist, this one may not fit you. But I have a medium wrist and there are still 3 holes left unused.
on September 5, 2017
I purchased this for a girl we have volunteering with us in the medical field.

She does a great job of keeping up with us, I decided to start teaching her the basics, like heart rate, temperature, ans respirations.

This watch is perfect, small face size, she is very petite, and has seconds hand.

She loved it!
on May 23, 2017
I love this watch it has a plastic band so I can take it off and wash it.This is important because as a nurse I don't want any germs under the band. The color is cute. I had to replace the watch because the band wore out and didn't find a similar replacement band but the clock kept ticking away.one dissatisfier was lack of indiglow lighting it has glow in the dark on the minute hand and hour hand but they were seldom visible. this would've sent my rating way up.
on March 13, 2017
It's stood up well. I'm a nursing student and needed a watch that wouldn't absorb anything and could be disinfected so I wouldn't have to toss it like my fellow classmates when a bit of blood or body fluids got on it (it happens more frequently than you might think). One major issue for me is that the date is wrong. It's correct in the AM but changes over at noon. The date function is a big reason I got this watch, and it hasn't worked properly from day one. I have tried resetting the day, moving the clock hand back or forward 12 hours, ect, and nothing has fixed it. Since I'm often writing what is essentially a legal document, I need the date to be correct and currently have to take out my phone to double check, which is not ideal. I probably would have gotten another one of these watches as a back up and given them as gifts for new nursing students if it wasn't for this issue. If there is a way to fix this, I'd be thrilled, but I have not found one.
on August 6, 2016
I originally bought this watch in white for nursing school. I thought I lost the white one, so I ordered this one. I ended up finding the white one, but still wear this one very frequently! The numbers being different colors and the second marker was VERY VERY VERY helpful during my clinical weekend for counting drip rates, heart and respiratory rates, and during my IVP skills station. I also used this to mark my time so I would know when my time was getting close to running out! If you are in nursing school, this watch is VERY beneficial and it's so cheap, I would buy TWO!
on March 12, 2015
Fair price and it looks how I expected.
review image
on October 24, 2016
I bought this watch for the nursing program I'm in. It was perfect because it had the date, a hand for seconds, it's waterproof, has military time, its easy to read, and looks pretty nice. I followed the directions and set the date when/how it said to, but about two days later I noticed the date was no longer accurate. After about a week, I noticed the time was behind by about six minutes. I would not recommend this watch and will definitely be looking into returning it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.