Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review imagereview image
136 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2017
My wife loves this watch. She has been looking for a simple watch to run, work, and do life with. She is very satisfied. The watch is small, lightweight, and comfortable. It is also easy to clean.
31 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2017
As a pediatric registered nurse, I need a durable watch that is water resistant and easy to read. I am so glad that I found this one. It is exactly what I have been looking for. The large multi-colored numbers stand out clearly against the white background, making them easy to read. I really love how the bright colors coordinate well with all of my different brightly patterned scrubs. The watch is definitely water resistant. It gets wet very frequently as I wash my hands throughout my shift. I have had no problems with moisture getting in to the watch. It has been very dependable and maintained the time and date accurately. The date however, is a little hard to see because it is so small. The plastic watch band is corrugated by the watch face and has lots of sizing holes so it doesnt get water trapped under it. The band feels nice and strong but it is flexible, making it very comfortable to wear. It is a great watch for nurses or other medical personnel.
9 people found this helpful
on April 21, 2017
Rewriting review... I bought this watch for $16.31 in January 2015, dragged it through indoor and outdoor pools, oceans and seas, changing the time zone (not bothering with the date), leaving it to sit... I only swim laps and slowly, so I can't tell if it can handle a real athlete's wear. Some of the pools had chemicals that ate through gold plating on a necklace charm but it didn't affect the watch. Almost immediately the soft band faded to a light cream/beige, while the clasp and the face made of rigid plastic maintain their bright white shine. The watch keeps time, changes time, and I can swim with it. It works so well and is so attractive I am am thinking of wearing it more, and bought two more today, marked as "$29.95 list marked down to $17.85". Another reason I am buying more is I'd be kicking myself if I lost this one and couldn't replace it with another. Backup!
16 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2015
Lightweight, fit comfortably around wrist, the display is smaller than I expected (less than 1"), but numbers are large enough
46 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2016
I started nursing school on Monday and it shipped to my apartment on time which I liked a lot. It's really clean and shiny and you can see everything quite nicely. It's a nice fit and matches with almost anything. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because it was already ticking when I got the watch. I'm going to guess about 18 days since I received it because there's a little square on the inside of the watch screen that displays the number of days passed. Other than that - I love it! Great watch, great price.
review imagereview imagereview image
30 people found this helpful
on October 5, 2017
I have purchased this watch 2 x, I am a nurse and it matches all my scrubs, it is water proof, light weight and not bulky, very feminine style. I receive a lot of compliments for it. It suits all my needs with real time and military time, date and the face turns for time keeping and tracking. My first purchase was in 2013 I replaced the battery one time. I replaced it this year because the band snapped from every day wear and tear. I was going to just replace the band and noted that buying a whole new watch was cheaper! This is my go to watch .
4 people found this helpful
on August 18, 2016
I absolutely love the watch. I ordered it because we were going on a cruise and I needed something that was waterproof so that when we went out on the water on our excursions I would always know what time it was. This was very important to me since the island time is not always the same as the ship time and you want to make sure you are always on ship time so that you do not get left behind. The watch is very stylish and is lightweight. The band and face are very vibrant in their colors and was able to withstand chlorine water as well as snorkeling in the ocean. The only reason I gave it four starts instead of five stars is because when I received it, the battery was dead and I had to go buy a new battery for it which cost me a few extra dollars but was easy to install. The pack had 2 batteries in it so now I have an extra one in case I need it. I have had no problems with the colors transferring or water getting inside the face.
3 people found this helpful
on January 13, 2018
I am loving this watch - it is the best waterproof, budget-friendly analog (digital is MUCH easier to find) watch I have been able to buy. It can clearly withstand a lot of wear and tear, and I am really happy with it!

The only thing to be aware of with the white one is that it starts discoloring on the edges pretty quickly. I shower with mine on and I think that has helped it keep mostly white, but just know that it quickly will no longer look as perfect and shiny as it does when you receive it. I can imagine if I were to have purchased black or any other darker color, I would not have this issue.
One person found this helpful
on July 12, 2017
I'm a nursing student, so the features of this watch are very nice for what I need. Bright colored, bold, dial numbers, date, and military time distinction. It seems tiny at first, but the more I wear it, the more it feels like the perfect size. Plenty big enough to read, but small enough to be out of the way and no bulk. I have very large wrists so I figured I would have to immediately buy a new band, but it fits nice on the largest setting, though I may buy a new band anyway to have room to push it up my arm a little.
3 people found this helpful