Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review imagereview image
113 helpful votes
114 helpful votes
on September 6, 2017
After going through about three watches in the past three years between nursing school and now working, I was hesitant when looking for a great, yet inexpensive watch. I had two name brand watches by a well known medical company that either the watch itself broke soon after purchase or the silicone band broke. I highly recommend this watch. I wish I had this back when I was in school and I would have been set! I love that it has the date, the bright numbers that include the 24 hour format above each of the numbers on the face, and the 15 second increments on the outside of the watch. The band itself is tough, I'm known to go through bands and so far, this one has been withstanding everyday use.
on April 19, 2017
Light, comfortable, easy to read dial. I can't read the date number but I don't rely on the date function anyway and it's small enough not to detract from the watch's aesthetics. I like the bright pink color and the rotating bezel, which is a very simple to use elapsed timer. Excellent value. If you have a very large wrist, this one may not fit you. But I have a medium wrist and there are still 3 holes left unused.
on September 5, 2017
I purchased this for a girl we have volunteering with us in the medical field.

She does a great job of keeping up with us, I decided to start teaching her the basics, like heart rate, temperature, ans respirations.

This watch is perfect, small face size, she is very petite, and has seconds hand.

She loved it!
on March 12, 2015
Fair price and it looks how I expected.
review image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on August 16, 2016
Pretty close to perfect. I can actually read the time easily (which I can't do on the expensive watch my husband gave me because the hands are so close in color to the watch face), with only one arm (my Fitbit requires me to press a button to see the time). I love analog - nice to visualize true watch time instead of mentally converting digital time. Great size - I have small wrists.
Only thing I don't care for is the band. It's a very shiny black, almost looks like patent leather. I'm hoping it dulls over time.
on August 9, 2017
The watch is really cute and fits well. I like that it has the date on it. It is easy to set the time and date. The only thing that really bothers me is that the 30 is backwards, which I didn't notice was pictured when I bought it. It doesn't feel like high quality material, so we shall see how it holds up in nursing school. Overall, I think it is good for the money.
on October 17, 2017
This watch was purchased as a present for my wife who is in nursing school. She wanted something waterproof, easy to read and female friendly. The Casio watch looks good and she really loves it. She comments that her classmates keep asking about it and where she got it. Seems rugged enough for some abuse and the band will tighten down to my wife's small wrist.
on March 12, 2016
This is a nice, small, inexpensive watch and I love the Casio brand. I will wear this watch on vacations, at the beach, and during spring and summer months. It is not expensive looking, but works well enough for a casual watch.
3 helpful votes
on June 2, 2017
This watch is just as advertised, I like how it looks and works and that its pretty water resistant. I bought it to wear at work as a nurse. The Only complaint for me is that I have big wrists for a girl & the longer end keeps flipping out from its holder while Im working & I have to keep tucking it back into place. I imagine this wouldn't be as much of an issue for women with smaller wrists. Otherwise its great : )