Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch All is Bright PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Color: White / Multi-Color|Change

on August 22, 2015
This watch is awesome! I am a pre-nursing student and got this watch so I can use it at the hospital. It's got a 24 hour clock and has the date. It's waterproof and works very well, plus it's aesthetically pleasing. I took it with me while vacationing in Hawaii, swam with it several times in the salty Ocean and it still works! I love it!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2017
I purchased this for a girl we have volunteering with us in the medical field.

She does a great job of keeping up with us, I decided to start teaching her the basics, like heart rate, temperature, ans respirations.

This watch is perfect, small face size, she is very petite, and has seconds hand.

She loved it!
on March 12, 2015
Fair price and it looks how I expected.
review image
on August 16, 2016
Pretty close to perfect. I can actually read the time easily (which I can't do on the expensive watch my husband gave me because the hands are so close in color to the watch face), with only one arm (my Fitbit requires me to press a button to see the time). I love analog - nice to visualize true watch time instead of mentally converting digital time. Great size - I have small wrists.
Only thing I don't care for is the band. It's a very shiny black, almost looks like patent leather. I'm hoping it dulls over time.
on August 9, 2017
The watch is really cute and fits well. I like that it has the date on it. It is easy to set the time and date. The only thing that really bothers me is that the 30 is backwards, which I didn't notice was pictured when I bought it. It doesn't feel like high quality material, so we shall see how it holds up in nursing school. Overall, I think it is good for the money.
on October 17, 2017
This watch was purchased as a present for my wife who is in nursing school. She wanted something waterproof, easy to read and female friendly. The Casio watch looks good and she really loves it. She comments that her classmates keep asking about it and where she got it. Seems rugged enough for some abuse and the band will tighten down to my wife's small wrist.
on March 12, 2016
This is a nice, small, inexpensive watch and I love the Casio brand. I will wear this watch on vacations, at the beach, and during spring and summer months. It is not expensive looking, but works well enough for a casual watch.
on June 2, 2017
This watch is just as advertised, I like how it looks and works and that its pretty water resistant. I bought it to wear at work as a nurse. The Only complaint for me is that I have big wrists for a girl & the longer end keeps flipping out from its holder while Im working & I have to keep tucking it back into place. I imagine this wouldn't be as much of an issue for women with smaller wrists. Otherwise its great : )
on October 18, 2016
So far so good.
I like the design and the look of this watch.
Numbers are easy to read, love the multi colors.
for only 17$, I guess time will tell how long it will last.
review imagereview image
on June 28, 2016
I love this watch. I bought it for nursing school and it's plastic so if anything gets on it it's easily sanitized and I like that it has both standard and military time. I love that it comes in many different colors. The price is perfect, since I may go through a couple of these throughout my schooling – I could get a different color to match my different pairs of scrubs, even :-) The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the watchband is a little small, I have pretty small wrists and I'm only able to put it on the third hole. So this watch might not work for someone with thicker wrists.