Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on July 17, 2012
I just bought this watch a few days ago and I am not disapointed at all! I love it. It's so lovely and elagant. It's not too girly and dainty like my other Fossil watch - which I do love. This one has a hint of masculinity to it but it is absolutely a classy women's watch. I will most likely wear it to work. And all the time! The black face is just gorgeous!

What great quality for such a low price. Unbelievable!

I knew before I bought it that the band was going to be too large for me (tiny wrists) so I had to find a way to re-size it. Removing the links took a while to figure out. Once I got it, it was easy. I suggest you google how to remove links from this exact watch before you try to do it yourself. I've also heard that jewlers can do it for you for a relatively low amount of $$. I didn't want to pay any more $$ (not that this watch isn't worth it), so I am very happy I succeeded in removing the links myself.
on June 27, 2017
Great inexpensive watch. Nice looking too.
on April 4, 2014
I have gotten very interested in watches and have this one with a white face. I liked the look of this one in the photo and I wasn't disappointed. I have to have a couple of links taken out because my wrist is small but it looks great. It looks way more expensive than it really is. I love the black face because I wear a lot of black and a lot of silver jewelry and this compliments them well. My engagement ring is platinum and the watches look great with it. I just may order another one with a different color face!
VINE VOICEon May 30, 2012
I was really surprised to find a Casio watch available for such a low price but Amazon always has the lowest prices around. The watch is stylish and exactly the right size for me. It isn't overly large or covered in sparkly things. It's just a simple watch on a silver band which is exactly what I wanted. I have worn it every day since receiving it and have not had any problems at all. Several people have complimented me and asked where I got it which is always nice. The clasp seems to be quite secure which I really like. My old watch had a clasp that was always coming apart so it dropped off my wrist on many occasions. If you don't like a loose watch, you will probably need to have a link or two removed because it is loose on my wrist but I happen to like my watch a bit loose. Overall, this watch is a great value and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
on May 20, 2015
I BOUGHT THIS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL
review image
on July 22, 2015
Love this watch. I bought it the first time a few years ago and then bought the exact same one to replace it when that one finally had enough of my abuse. Struggled with removing the links a bit on the first watch, but for the second one, I just pulled up a quick youtube refresher on how to do it and was able to remove the links within a couple minutes.

This watch is simple and classy looking. I wear it every day and love the way it looks.
on December 7, 2013
Looks very stylish and somewhat competes with mid range brands.
That being said it is no Michael Kors but prob more inline with Macy's Style & co.

Sizing however is another story!
The links are held with a L shaped rod which is extremely hard to remove due to the fact that there is a tiny circle that you have to push the rod out! I broke one tool trying to push out the rod!

Tip: Use a tiny flat screw driver to lift up through the ting hole on the inside of the band. With the link lifted up a bit its easier to push out a bit of the rod. Then once enough of the L shaped rod is out pull with some pliers!
on November 26, 2015
This is a fairly basic watch that fits my needs well. The band was too big, so I took out a link, which was a little more difficult than I was expecting, but I was able to do it without a problem. The band did start scratching up a little bit within the first few weeks of use, but this is a high quality watch for a good price. This is not a luxury watch but is worth the price!
on July 21, 2011
I originally bought this watch for around $20 three years ago through Amazon. After 3 years of abuse (I'm klutzy and drop and bang things a lot...), the watch finally stopped running. It's a classy, subtle style that I wore with just about every outfit I own, and received many compliments on it through the years. I'm planning on buying this exact same one again because I loved it so much and am sad that it died of old age.

I saw some comments on the band being too large. Of course it is. Watches are styled that way so people with both larger and smaller wrists can wear them. I have tiny wrists, but I took it to a jeweler to size and he fixed it for under $10 in about 10 minutes. Still inexpensive, still worth it considering the watch lasted for so long.
on July 9, 2016
A little large on my wrist, but does not fall off. Tried to remove links but I couldn't figure out how on this watch 🙈. I always have my hands in water and the face does not fog up 👍🏻! For the price, you can't go wrong. I would definitely purchase it again!