|Price:||$20.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Rectangular watch featuring logoed blue dial with four stick indices
- 22 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Uptown elegance meets a sleek, uncluttered design in the Classic Watch #LTP1165A-2C from Casio. A silver-tone stainless steel rectangular case shows off a bold blue dial, complete with silver-tone hands and hour markers at three, six, nine, and 12 o'clock. Boasting the precision and reliability of quartz movement, this lovely timepiece also has a mineral crystal, woven bracelet band, and is water resistant to 99 feet. Ideal for work or dress wear, its versatility, sophistication, and durable construction are sure to delight season after season.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AZZF5O
- Item model number: LTP1165A-2C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||22 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Silver tone|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
As for the one and only con, it's what everyone else has said. The metal band comes larger than any average woman's wrist size. My mom's wrist is bigger than mine and she had to remove 1 link, I had to remove 2 for myself. The links are hard to figure out, but thanks to one of the reviewers and a YouTube video I figured it out (my dad could've figured it out eventually but that would've taken some time since he probably forgot how he did my mom's watch).
Anyway, here are some easy steps I learned from the YouTube video to remove the links. It's actually really easy once you figure it out.
1. You can choose to push the pin out at the links attached to the main clock so that you can lay the band down flat, but I opted not to do this. The pin is in there pretty tight and I remember my dad had to hammer it out on my mom's watch.
2. You need a very small flat head screwdriver (it is the easiest tool to use) and *maybe* a hammer and needle-nose pliers. I did fine with just the flathead.
3. On the inside of the band, you will see links with holes on one side and arrows pointing to the holes on the other side.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch is actually stunning, and the only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the link removal.....it is a beast to remove links. Read morePublished 20 days ago by janiceB
A very pretty color blue. Basic, simple watch. Too bad it's only water resistant (for splashing) and not submersible (for swimming). Read morePublished 23 days ago by Tasha
It's a beautiful watch..it is a little loose but it's a bracelet watch so meant to turn...that's how I like my watches anyway... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer