Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on May 2, 2016
Very feminine watch with attractive silver watch band.I have a small wrist, so I will have the band adjusted to fit.
I especially like the dark back round which makes the hands seem to illuminate.
It was delivered on time, well packaged and came with written instructions.
on April 28, 2017
Nice watch. Inexpensive for those of us that like to change watches fairly often and the Casio brand in my opinion is reliable. The only difficulty I had with it is that it's much too big. There were no instructions with the watch to take out links so I had to refer to a You tube video as it's not apparent how to remove them just by looking at the watch.
on March 17, 2017
This is the second time we have purchased this watch. When resetting for daylight savings time the stem dislodged completely. The same thing happened with the first watch of this model but we felt the damage must have been our fault so we ordered anew. I guess one gets what one pays for.
on March 22, 2017
A serviceable watch for the price. I wanted an inexpensive watch and this one looks pretty good. The latch is not as smooth as I would have liked but I can live with it at this price.
on July 1, 2013
This is a replacement watch which I bought for my wife (after her approval), when her considerably more expensive watch stopped working (have you ever thought that a digital, not mechanical, watch would fail from a simple drop onto a wooden floor ?). The Casio is not super-elegantly studded with jewels or anything fancy, but it looks quite nice and we expect it to last for a long time (based on previous experience with Casios).
on April 26, 2017
cheap but works..lol
on March 2, 2017
Awesome product. Durable
on May 15, 2017
I wish this had a better clasp. As some other people have pointed out, at first this watch is very hard to get on and off. However after a while the clasp starts to loosen and it becomes easier which I think means eventually the clasp will no longer keep it closed. We shall see. It is a fairly decent watch though so I'm not too unhappy.
on June 2, 2017
I still have this watch.i don't regret buying it
on March 29, 2017
This watch serves my needs perfectly. It is dressy and easy to read. I am very pleased with it.